• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Question for a friend

Beverly K

HI,

I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience with their child. My friend has a young daughter, age 5.

Sammie often talks about "another mommy". She doesn't give details other than she had another mommy before.

She has also seen things that appear to not be there. And she predicts when people come to visit. She may not have seen someone for months and have no idea that she's going to stop in and Sammie will say, "Auntie Margaret is coming." And within five minutes… she knocks on the door. And there have been other small things that she has predicted that come true.

Well the other night, my friend, Janet, was lying down with Sammie. Sammie has a big sister who is 14, Emma. Well, Sammie's voice changes a bit and she says to Janet, "Emma isn't going to be with us much longer. She is going to live underground in the cemetery with the dead people." And then she was normal again. Didn't remember saying it. Poor Dawn wasn't slept well since.

Any one have any ideas of what this might be?

Hi Beverly k
This 6 years old post just caught my attention and I was just wondering on the follow up on this specially gifted child

HI,

I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience with their child. My friend has a young daughter, age 5.

Sammie often talks about "another mommy". She doesn't give details other than she had another mommy before.

She has also seen things that appear to not be there. And she predicts when people come to visit. She may not have seen someone for months and have no idea that she's going to stop in and Sammie will say, "Auntie Margaret is coming." And within five minutes… she knocks on the door. And there have been other small things that she has predicted that come true.

Well the other night, my friend, Janet, was lying down with Sammie. Sammie has a big sister who is 14, Emma. Well, Sammie's voice changes a bit and she says to Janet, "Emma isn't going to be with us much longer. She is going to live underground in the cemetery with the dead people." And then she was normal again. Didn't remember saying it. Poor Dawn wasn't slept well since.

Any one have any ideas of what this might be?
That's really creepy.
i hope that Emma is again fine.
more than PL seems some kind of channeling experience.
sometime it happens with youngest childs.

Hi Beverly,

It is not uncommon for small children to remember or mention their "other mommy". Carol has written two books and both go into depth about this. Being clairvoyant is also something that happens. Children just seem to "know" while the adults around them tell them they are wrong - or no that's not right. A child will shut down. There is nothing "creepy" about it at all. Please read Carol's books, they are in 17 languages and in audio as well. Chapter one is here on the Forum. and the chapter called DOGMA BITES MAN.

Take notes on what she says - down the road it might come in handy. This is an OLD thread but I didn't want to let it stand as is.

@Deborah
I'm verry sorry.
English is not my mother language.
I am italian and my language is mostly like Spanish - Modern latin.
Honestly i not understood why your reaction was so strong.
I checked with google translator
"Creepy" means "Raccappriciante" in my mother language.
The word i wanna to use instead was "Inquietante" so the english term is "Unsetting, Disturbing, Alarming" (Hoping Google Translate is not nut. )
Mostly because of the death prediction done by the child about the life of another girl.
But, despite the fact that i am Christian, i guess i am not moralist or bigot, also if i believe into the strong value of every life and every experience on Earth.
if i was a bigot or a dogmatic person, sure, i was not here for study and confrontation about the PL phenomenum, reading peoples stories and testimoniances, also cause i have some prebirth memories that i can't explain reasonable, also if they are very...

different from the classic experience of reincarnation, since it deals with flashes of memories of multiple existences, rather than just one. bursts too vague to be able to provide enough data to allow me to do accurate historical research, unfortunately.
They are just like watch the show "Quantum Leap of Scott Bakula" and looking some scenes of various episode without know the episodes or the historical date of every one.

That's explain also cause times ago i asked if a soul can come from other worlds or dimensions. but i not knew it was against forum policy.
my deepest apologies for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately, it often happens to me to be misunderstood by people or to misunderstand them in my own time, also due to the bad balance between neptune and mercury that I have in my birth horoscope. linguistic barriers then do not help in this sense. I will try to be more careful in the use of my words. still apologies from me. have a good day.

Back