• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Reincarnation and the Light

Something for newer members to reflect or comment on:

Life is all VIBRATION.
The ancients knew this - it was at the root of some of the greatest mysteries. I did some research a while ago; The original WORD was spelled WYRD and means "to become, to be, that which is." In our becoming (reincarnating) we experience the world -- and as we evolve through incarnations..we become more aware of our source, our Being.

Quantum physicists are now suggesting that MATTER cannot exist without some form of consciousness to perceive it. Consciousness is the WYRD, the vibration that creates.

Perhaps when we discuss concepts around spiritual matters - like reincarnation, we cannot actually fully comprehend or express the idea. But when we experience it, - we merge with - become one with -the source of our Being. Perhaps in our need to describe everything by way of words....we loose sight of the WYRD, the experience.

beings of light...

When I was a small boy, I would sometimes tell my mother that everything is made of energy that vibrates and that if I could adjust my own vibration, I could just walk through the wall like it wasn't there.

Over time I have come to accept the holographic universe idea pretty much completely. I equate the light as being the same as energy or consciousness. I often wonder about the unconditional love you feel while in the light and if what you are feeling is the perfect melding of your own vibration (light) with the vibration (light) of the creator. Perhaps love in the physical is the changing of vibratory patterns so that they are in alignment with each other.

I like this quote from Black Elk:

"Then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world. And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being."

Don't you think that if you could see the spirit of things, you would be seeing the vibrating energy that we truly are? Interesting to think about, isn't it?

Very interesting indeed Stardis. :cool Thank you for sharing. Black Elk is one of my fav's too. A wise man.

I am wondering if new members can relate to inner - light.

The blue I see within looks just like the bright blue in this image only even more illuminous-Blue Light. It engulfs my whole being - inner vision and pulsates.

I am a new member (for those who want to know:)...I have found that the times meditation really works I am infused with light and in some ways become the light...I always feel that when we dwell in the light we are closest to God. Let me know if that makes any sense to anyone but me;-)

Hi TLD,

It makes perfect sense to me. I know it does to a few others, both members and guests. Thank you for sharing!

I need to continue going through this thread but there was some stuff in here that I could relate to - particularly Deborah's opening post on the subject.

When I had my experience of the White Light - although while not in a state of lucid dreaming or sleep, but in the half-awake/half-asleep state, I got the same sort of feelings. I also felt more 'connected' with myself inside after seeing the Light each time - so I do agree with the Light and myself being as One. I've only experienced it those three times, but on a consistent basis experience the blue pearl.

This is an interesting thread :)

Deborah said:
I am wondering if new members can relate to inner - light.
The blue I see within looks just like the bright blue in this image only even more illuminous-Blue Light. It engulfs my whole being - inner vision and pulsates.
That image reminds me a bit of the 'Blue Pearl' - it's not always 'Blue', but sometimes an Indigo as well. It changes - I've experienced it being Blue, Indigo, Blue with Indigo, Deep/Royal Blue, Light Blue, White with Blue. It isn't seen 'inner' though - but I see it externally with my naked eye.

The clarity also changes: Fuzzy/Hazy, Clear, and everything in between.

Intensity as well: Sometimes it's really strong, other times it's rather weak - as well as all ranges in between.

It usually shows up when I'm just doing mundane things such as washing the dishes. I'll be in the state of 'no-mind' (clear mind) as I do mundane things and I will see the Blue Pearl.

I don't meditate, that's too ungrounding for me, and so I just see it whenever I see it. There's been days where I would constantly see it throughout the day, and other days when I wouldn't see it at all.

Since September - which was a horrible month for me because I had dealt with that 'dark night of the soul' for 22 days (that's the longest I've ever put up with that atrocious experience) that I don't see it as often as I used to. The frequency has slowed down considerably since September - and even for awhile there were days when I didn't see it at all.

Ailish said:
I often wonder – if others who see Light also experience this inner energy and if they are aware of the affect on their physical body afterwards. : angel
Aili :)
I do - although undoubtably people have considered me to be out of my mind.

When I experience the 'Blue Pearl' - because the experience happens so fast, it's kind of hard for me to explain what I feel afterwards. The best thing I can say is that there is a particular 'mental clarity' I get after the experience. This would make sense in my case due to 're-wiring' the brain due to being a walk-in. Sometimes I get the 'ah ha' moments with the Blue Pearl - usually they are in a 'deeper level' though - something deep within the psyche finally 'made the switchover' (connected to the new energy).

When I had the experience with the White Lights - I felt like I was being reunited with parts of myself. That's about the best way I can put it.

Kapitan said:
It changes - I've experienced it being Blue, Indigo, Blue with Indigo, Deep/Royal Blue, Light Blue, White with Blue. It isn't seen 'inner' though - but I see it externally with my naked eye.
The clarity also changes: Fuzzy/Hazy, Clear, and everything in between.
Do you notice any vibration around the edges? Does it shrink and swell and pulsate? It sounds the same as what I see. I always liken what I see to a giant 'amoeba' in the same indigo or blue color that you describe, I also see it in green a lot as well ... sometimes extremely vivid and bright, other times, barely visible. I see it with my eyes open or closed, and it's definitely an 'inner' light, meaning it's not physically 'there' in front of my eyes.

I'm not sure what it is that I see, it's not easy to describe. I've never questioned it because I always assumed that it was a natural phenomenon that everyone experienced.

Hi Deborah,

First, I am soooo glad I found this forum! I love reading everyones experiences.

During my past life regression, I noticed at varying stages I would see this intense golden white light. This was not like when I meditate to talk to my spirit guide and ask to be surrounded by white light. Rather it was the intense white light people who experience NDEs report seeing.

After I asked my regression therapist about it. She said its very common during regression therapy and is how 'they' are communicating with you. It was a pleasant and enjoyable feeling as well.

HI,

Yes....I am thrilled to have you post this. It is a feeling of omnipresence...loving and unforgettable. :) Thank you for sharing!

I remember reading this thread last year. :thumbsup:

Last night in a lucid dream, it was as if I was looking around the room, and the room began to fill with golden light. I forced my eyes to open thinking they already were and was surprised to see the room pitch black. Bummer, I stopped it. I hope it happens again. It was a beautiful light.

Blue light

I have a new friend that is experiencing this, so I thought he and others would like to review the thread and what Chansa posted.

Then one night as I was falling asleep, I noticed a faint blue glow. My eyes were closed, and at first glance I thought it was just an afterglow from the bedroom lights, the kind you see when a photo flash goes off in your eyes. But this was different. The blue I was seeing felt magnetic. I couldn't keep my attention off of it. Then I opened my eyes in the dark, and the whole room was filled with the same blue glow. There were sparkles or flecks of gold in it.
I told Kate that this was not an uncommon experience for Yoginis. She was perceiving the light that emanates from the subtle level of perception. I asked her how she felt.

"Soothing. Safe. But mostly the light was fascinating. It drew me in until I felt I could gaze at it forever." Which shows, I said, that you were being fascinated by your own awareness. The soul it is said, shows itself to our subtle senses as a pearlescent glow. -- Deepak Chopra

This light thing is very interesting. It's my belief what it is and what it maybe is confused by the word "soul"

In Hebrew and also in the English translation of a "soul " refers to a physical form. "Old King Cole was merry old soul, and she really is a gentle soul, are examples of what a soul is.

Its my belief that the word "soul" taken out of context of what it really is, is our life force the energy that makes all things possible. Which when seen would be seen as a light, and like our aura could be a different colour in both shades and/ or combinations of colours for each of us.

Why I'm so interested in this light thing is, as I have reported on this forum since a child right up to the present day I see green lights. They take the form of circles with a dot in the middle which bursts out into many dots and when the dots reach the outer circle they collapse back to one dot, then the cycle starts all over again. Why I'm posting on this thread is because of Deborah's last post. I instantly connected to that experience, because of how it was described

I think what was experienced, is how it is with me. Everything is black all you see are the lights, what is really weird is, you know you are not seeing them with your eyes or brain it is something completely different, something I do not understand

The two may not be connected but how they are seen in my opinion would be

Back