• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Robin Graham - Verified memories of my life 1952-1970

99SOphie99

Senior Registered
The person I have very strong memories of having lived as is Robin Ann Graham, a girl from Los Angeles who was kidnapped in 1970 at age 18 and whose body has never been found. My sisters from back then are still alive and I have been speaking to them, with them confirming much of what I remember. I would like to share with you some of my "proven memories" that I have already posted on my private Instagram and that were confirmed by my two youngest sisters. While there is more, I understand that some circumstances could be found out through online research, so I am only going to show you guys things I absolutely could not have known.
I am going to post collages with explainations.
1)
My sisters have been able to confirm quite a few memories for me, but I believe this one to be one of the most stunning examples.
This is the original one I sent to two of them:
"Mom is sitting on a wooden bench, she is wearing a blue jacket made of very thin fabric. Dale is in front of me, looking into some kind of telescope, the lower part of it is bright orange. Pat is standing next to him and keeps asking what he is looking for. He mumbles something I dont understand.
Mom is still wearing that same jacket. I am walking next to her and look to the left. There is a huge white building with a lawn and flowerbeds of small, bright red flowers in front of it. The place is buzzing with people. We are passing by a column, something that looks like an obelisk with faces engraved into it."
Now one sister quickly figured out it was Griffith Observatory I was remembering. She sent me a newer photo and I immediately recognized it and jokingly said that the flowers are missing, though. Then she showed me the old postcard you can see in the second picture.
My other sister confirmed that mom did own the jacket I described!!!
2)
I told my sisters several times I remembered applying for and participating in something called Mayteen, but they did not know what that was. In my memory, I was participating in events where we were given clothes by a company that we had to wear to advertise the brand.
Then, eventually, a newspaper page turned up that my parents had saved, confirming what I had said.
3)
Minor, but still relevant.
This is little H, my second youngest sister, on her 4th birthday. I took the black and white photo from her Facebook page and colorized it the way that seemed "correct". I was 100℅ sure that this outfit had been light pink - I was right!

116822062_2697115770567175_2359862679734248416_o.jpg

116758903_2697115843900501_9103478493218203757_o.jpg

116747175_2697115873900498_1488483127012966195_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The two pictures I am adding I did a while ago. The first shows the man who pretended to offer his help and who ended up taking me away. The other one I only have a very short glimpse of in my memory, so the second picture may therefore not be as accurate as I would like it to be.
So, a little background info for you: The night that I ran out of gas on the freeway, maybe 5 minutes after starting to drive, was also my mom's birthday, so my parents, for the first time in ages, had gone out with friends. My 16-yearold sister and my 14-yearold brother were at home, babysitting our younger siblings. I had been working during the afternoon at Pier-1 and then got picked up at work by my boyfriend Tom for a night out at the troubadour, where we met up with friends. I remember a guy named John Stewart playing music that night. My mom had told me before I left for work to get gas as my car war pretty low already, and quite the gas guzzler.
At the Troubadour, I got in a bit of a conflict with Tom. He was good looking, a „popular“ kid. So I had competition, mostly from a blonde girl who was about a year younger than us and had gone to John Marshall High, too. Melanie. She was around him a lot and I was angry about that, jealous. Even moreso when he kept denying that that was even true.
I was going to be staying a little longer because all of my friends were still there, but since my mood got ruined by that fight, I told Tom to drop me off at my car, that I wanted to go home.
He did and he was driving behind me for a short time, but he had to take a different route home while I was taking the freeway – and then I ran out of gas, as my mom had predicted.
I was angry, tired,..
The police passed by and asked if I needed anything, so I apologized and told them I needed gas (the next gas station was almost right next to my workplace, so not far). They said they would not be able to take me there. They could either help me get a tow truck or I would have to try and call home. I picked the latter option and they said there was a phone straight ahead. I remember it being in a yellow metal box. A female dispatcher took my call and I asked her to call home – when I dawned on me that my parents were probably still out. So I went back to my car and waited. By now I was cold. The sky was pretty clear, it was not rainy or overly cloudy, but I was simply not dressed for this. The police came again, asked if I had called home by now. I said yes. I waited and waited...and no one came. So I knew at that point mom and dad were not back yet, otherwise they would have come quickly.
Then a car stopped behind mine and out got the guy in picture 1. He asked me if I needed any help, was actually being very friendly about it. I thought for a moment. Getting gas and coming would not take too long, in case my family would arrive. So I told him I had run out and he offered to take me. I got into his car and before starting to drive, he asked where the next station would be. I do not remember the street names, but I answered that he could either take the freeway in the opposite direction or turn to the right or left (not sure) after the offramp. He answered that the former sounded good. So off we went. He drove and I asked him what his name was. After a moment of silence he told me to call him Charlie. He missed the exit I had told him to take and I told him that, but was ignored. I grew increasingly uncomfortable and was feeling around next to me for a door handle so that I could jump out of the car if he had to stop at a red light or something (for some reason I was searching for a handle very low on the door, almost at the very bottom).
„No you won't“. I remember these words and „Charlie“ said them very calmly. I was terrified.
Then there is a long gap in my memory of at least several hours. Because the next thing I remember is standing in the sun, in a sort of back alley that seemed abandoned, dusty. It was a dead end, with a wall to my left and to the front and an old, run down house to my right. I am looking around wildly, searching for a way out. Then I turn around. The guy with the Corvette is standing a little farther off, closer to me is the one in the second picture. And he is holding a gun. I start screaming and that is when he points it at me and shoots. And at first, I feel nothing. It´s just like being pushed very hard. And then there is a red-hot, intense pain that spreads through my body. And I fall. That is how I died.

117075647_2697938107151608_1606581312187994267_n.jpg
116876905_2697938170484935_1216584319388422620_n.jpg

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to the board! This is a very interesting case, with very interesting memories. I was a senior in high school in Florida in November 1970. I wish I could say that I had some recollections of your PL disappearance in terms of memories from the newspapers or TV that far back. But, in my own defense, I can say that there seemed to be a lot of girls going missing in those days, and of course, there were also a lot that were running away to the West coast and Hippie-dom. Plus, I was busy with my own high-school life and plans, all of which seem like very "small potatoes" to me at this age.

In any case, it seems to me that your case is handicapped by the lack of DNA samples associated with the killer(s). This seems to be the leading way in which cold cases like this are being resolved these days. From that standpoint, it would be very important to find out where your body was buried and any other facts related to your captivity and murder. And, in that same line, I think that the missing "gap" time in your memories could be critically important. Memories can be blocked because they are too traumatic and horrible to remember. However, a good regressionist can often help in recovery as well as in dissipating the buried trauma. I have no idea who to suggest, but it is possible that Carol Bowman would know someone, as I feel like she moves in pretty elite circles when it comes to regression and past life recall, and knows the kind of people who could assist. Anyway, I feel so sorry for that young girl and the life that was snuffed out. My youngest (a late life child) just turned 21, but it hurts my father's heart to hear things like this, even though it is now long ago.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I love the old photos and newspaper ads. They really do take me back. All the girls wanted to be models in those days. They even had "Miss Model" competitions at my High School (my older sister won that in her Sr. year). The other thing she and her compatriots spent a lot of time doing was lying out in the sun working on their sun tans (a practice that has since fallen out of favor for most due to the now known risk of sun cancer). In any case, I'm now just wandering down memory lane. Apologies.

Another thought. The eyeglasses look too modern to me in the second picture. Aviator glasses were popular back then (I had some and felt very cool!) Wire rims in general were also popular. Another style that was popular with "old guys" were black horn rims, plus black horn rims along the top with wire rims or sometimes clear plastic rim around the bottom. I suspect that this is what might have been worn. Also, lenses were big and getting bigger during that decade. To my memory, the narrow lens look was not "in" yet (except for those who affected "granny" glasses--which was a fairly small cross-section of hippie types). You'll have to look online and see if you can find some period styles that match up best with your memories, but you never know what will turn out to be important.

Also, hair parted in the middle on the first guy was a definite possibility, though a bit rare with short hair guys like this. I was busy growing mine long at this point and found that the middle part became inevitable with really long hair (a simple fact that every girl knows already). I finally cut it short for my senior picture in college in 75 (partly to please my parents and partly because I was getting tired of it).

S&S

I assumed the second picture was what the perpetrator would look like nowadays. I guess I need to read a bit more closely.
Great post...I’m really enthused that’s you’ve been able to make contact with your past family!

Hi Inhaltslos,

The second perpetrator makes me wonder whether this was something other than a Zodiac type killer at work. (Serial killers usually seem to act solo). Also, #2 appears to be older, and for some reason the whole memory of getting shot makes me think of gangster types rather than serial killers. I have to wonder if Robin was simply snatched for the sex trafficking purposes that are as old as humanity, and found out too much, tried to go to the police, or etc. The death scene could have been many months? later, with her memory blocking out the things she had to go through during the interim period.

It is almost like she was killed as punishment or as an example. It was quick and efficient--a simple execution. No wasted motion, and none of the twisted rituals of a disturbed mind. A ruthless murder, but not the type of weirdness one expects from a serial killer. Maybe I'm reading too much into the facts set forth, but I have to keep wondering about the gap and the manner of her death. Two guys, and the pick-up guy is different from the trigger man, who is older and may be more in authority.

I dunno. Maybe I've just watched too many cop shows.

Cordially,
S&S

Sea and Sky, I only had some not very detailed online program available to create these two pictures, plus my memory may not be perfect down to the detail - I very much appreciate your hints, though! So thank you!
Being killed many months later...that is a possibility I had not really considered. I just assumed that "gap" would only be a few hours at most. I wish I knew what that place was!

Hi Sophie,

No problem in terms of the pictures. I was thinking you would probably have limited options in trying to generate a couple of pictures like this. BTW--Are you sure about the beard as well as the mustache?

In terms of the gap, I can't help but think that it is vitally important. You have no idea how long it lasted, maybe hours, but maybe months or even years. So, that is something to be resolved. You may have been far, far away from LA by the time you were shot.

In terms of the scene of the shooting, can you remember what you saw when you turned around (besides the two guys coming to kill you)? My first impression from your description is of an urban location. Did you see the alley continuing in the direction they were coming from when you turned around? Any other impressions? Cityscape?

Just curious.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--Mysteries like this are always intriguing.

The chin beard yes, definitely. As for the moustache..it looks not 100% right to me either, but even more wrong without it. So...

When I looked at them, the place seemed to "open up" behind them. Grow wider in a way. Almost like it was a very small plaza of sorts (does that make sense?).

Here is the Wikipedia article in case you guys would like to do some further reading:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Robin_Graham

In terms of the gap, I can't help but think that it is vitally important. You have no idea how long it lasted, maybe hours, but maybe months or even years. So, that is something to be resolved. You may have been far, far away from LA by the time you were shot.
Unless there are additional clues or memories, even feelings about the degree of familiarity or strangeness of the killer, I'd think a shorter timescale more likely. My guess (and it is only a guess) is hours to a very few days at most. But that is just my opinion. I know nothing.

Hi Sophie,

In terms of the "place"--I have to think that it would be a somewhat or very isolated location. Unless a silencer was used, a gun shot is very noticeable. Even a 22 caliber would be likely to bring attention in an urban environment.

Also, please let me know the relative sizes of the assailants. Was the first one larger than the second, etc.? Also, please have a look at the photo below and let me know if it looks at all like the second man (the one who shot you). He is wearing basic horn rims in this photo, but may have been wearing the type with the clear or wire bottoms at the time. (Maybe you can use photoshop to remove the bottom part of the glasses rims).

upload_2020-10-21_11-30-19.png

Hi Speedwell,

I agree in terms of the likelihood of a shorter timescale, however, I am reluctant to discount the possibility of something longer.

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
Hi Sophie,

I should probably mention that the photo is not some kind of "trick" question. I've been wondering about gangland involvement and seem to have wasted some time chasing down possible leads that didn't work out in regard to organized crime figures in LA during the pertinent period. Then I went back to known serial killers for the relevant period. This is the only one I could find who used and seemed to prefer to use a gun, though he focused on killing males rather than females. He also might have a partner that would fit the profile for the first assailant. I'm working on a possible theory. It's a long shot guess, but this is definitely a hard case to figure out. Otherwise, it would be solved by now. However, you may have provided some valuable leads that were not known to the original investigators.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I am actually a lot closer to being Inspector Clouseau than Sherlock Holmes, but either way, I find mysteries like yours interesting. :cool:

Hi Sophie,

The pairing I am wondering about is shown below. These two were living together as what is today termed "partners," but Hill had been formerly married and may have been bi and/or otherwise interested in killing females on his own (Kearney was never involved in female serial killings as far as I can tell--he strictly murdered males). Kearney's excuse was partly based on childhood bullying by other males. However, with Serial Killers, I think it is difficult to understand what sets them off or how their minds work.

Anyhow, I couldn't find a photo of Hill with a beard and most of his photos are from the late 70s when he is older. So, this may be the closest to what you would have seen (though without the beard). They make an interesting if bizarre pair. Hill ultimately got off when Kearney was caught, as he was completely exonerated by Kearney in terms of all the males that Kearney had killed, and the police had no evidence against him in terms of those crimes or other crimes. However, I am wondering if Hill had something going on of his own murdering females "on the side." There were a lot of unsolved killings of females from this period of time. Some have even suggested Ted Bundy killed Robin, and you can find lots of photos of him with a beard online for comparison to your memories if you wish. BTW--Robin fit Bundy's favorite "type" as a female with long brown hair parted in the middle (though he wasn't always picky when he was in the mood to murder). However, Ted never was partnered or worked with anyone else as far as I can tell. This is the only "pairing" I saw that might fit with your memories, and the only one where one of the pair wore glasses and liked to use a gun in making his kills. I actually am wondering if each was working out their own particular murderous impulses on the side without the knowledge of the other, except that in your case somehow Kearney found out and finished the job for both of them. But, like everything else above, just a theory.

Cordially,
S&S

KEARNEY_HILL_PICS.jpg

PS--BTW--Kearney liked to use a 22 Derringer in making his kills. Your case would have been out of the ordinary, since he had to confront Robin directly at a distance. He seems to have preferred a sneak head shot at close range. However, that was not possible with Robin.

PPS--Apologies for having to be so gross, but any discussion that involves serial killers is likely to get pretty gross. Speaking of which, I wouldn't read any more about Kearney and his proclivities unless you have a very strong stomach. It's amazing in a way that someone who was otherwise so "ordinary" in appearance could have been so incredibly evil.

Last edited:
Hi Sophie,

One last comment. What would really tie all of this together would be evidence that either one of them owned a Corvette in 1970, especially one that is the right color. That might be something to be found in the online vehicle registration records of the California Department of Motor Vehicles, but that's a step farther than I would want to go at this point. So, the ball is in your court. This may all be pure nonsense, but if you think it might be possible, some additional investigation might make it close to certain. However, that might be something you would want to do on your own, or maybe suggest to living family in California.

Cordially,
S&S

Thank you so much for taking such a big interest in my case! And I apologize for having remained silent for a while – I was a bit sick.
So let me try to answer to everything that has been said in the meantime.

The time gap is a curious thing. I had just assumed it would have been only a few hours, but no idea if that is true or not. I find the possibility of a larger time frame quite intriguing.
I once did try very hard to get some sense of this gap and had a short flash of something – yet I am reluctant to kind of make it an official memory if you get what I mean. What I felt was lying on my back but not being able to put my head down, as if it was pressing against a wall or something. And screaming “Get away from me” over and over.
I just guess since I tried so hard it might just be a figment of my imagination, which is why I am so hesitant and haven't mentioned it before.

The relative size of those two guys. I was about 5'6 tall and the one who offered me help with getting gas was a little taller than me, I think. Around 5'8? It's hard to say. He was heavier set than the glasses guy, but the one with the glasses was a bit taller than him. So 5'9 / 5'10 if my guess on the first guy is correct.

Kearney does actually look pretty similar to the one who shot at me – what throws me off is the ear(s). That is a pretty noticeable feature that I do not remember like that. Then again, memories are never 100% correct. Hill...it may be the lack of a beard, but he doesn't seem as resemblant to what I remember as the other guy.

The feeling right before they shot me was so weird. I was not blinded by the daylight exactly, yet felt so glad at the sensation of light and fresh air – although I was at the same time terrified.

Hi Sophie,

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Kearney (with glasses) is only 5'5" according to Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Kearney He was born in 1939 (currently 81) and serving out the rest of his 21 life sentences in prison. I agree that the ears are prominent, but considering the fact that you were fleeing for your life and he was pointing a gun at you, that might not have been what your attention was focused on at the time.

Hill was about 6'2" and around 34 when they were arrested in 1977, so he would be around 77 now if he is still alive. Their sizes aren't right in terms of your estimates, but (as previously noted) things may have been happening pretty quickly, so always possible for mistakes to have been made. But it is possible that the first assailant may not have been Hill. Kearney claimed that Hill knew nothing about his crimes, so it may be possible that there was someone else besides Hill involved with Kearney on this one.

So, a lot of loose ends, especially since you are not sure about either Kearney of Hill at this point. Sigh! Well, it seemed like a good theory at the time. But it once again seems to me that you're going to need to recover those lost memories to go any farther.

Once again, glad you're feeling better!

Cordially,
S&S

Hi Sophie,

I hope you are able to progress farther in unraveling the mysteries related to the kidnapping and death some day. There is still so much that is unknown.

Good luck!

Cordially,
S&S

wow...this is amazing. Why do most people remember nothing? I have so many memories of so many different lives but only a few lives are quite vivid. Sophie, you are in touch with your sisters but have you spoken to your past life parents?

Hi Cat,

I have exactly the opposite question: how is it that you remember so much? Do you recall anything about your past lives that might make this more likely? I believe that past life involvement in various types of occult activities can make this more likely, and also think that a degree of psychic ability can help, but for yourself do you have any ideas?

Cordially,
S&S

Hi S&S,
From the time I was little i was plugged into something else. I could read directly through to people's souls. I would ask my mom why she would want to be friends with so and so because she is not nice or whatever. My grandparents(father's side) were cruel to my most beloved mom. She did everything for them and they were just nasty ungrateful people. One day i remember doing some weird ritual that came to me so naturally. I wanted them out of our lives becaue they only brought stress and my mom and her parents were pure love and goodness. Within that week one died and shortly thereafter the second one died. I remember thinking the ritual worked . Mind you I cant remember the chant but it was vivid back than. I have always had some psychic abilites.. They come and go. Sometimes it is easier to let them go because you just dont want to know things in advance when you cant control the outcome. You can warn people but they rarely heed your advice.
But about your question...absolutely! I remember being murdered twice in psst lives.
I believe i must have been in the occult in a past lfe although have no memories of that. Although one friend i met i remembered as being a high priest. He did not but everytime i saw him all i saw were his robes..lol. And i would smile and laugh. Sorry rushing............................

Hi Cat,

This is all very interesting to me, so whatever you have to say on the subject is fine with me. Obviously, from the ability and knowledge of how to perform a ritual like that, which is pretty scary stuff, I have to assume you were involved with some group or practice that taught that type of thing in a PL. This could be many things, but doesn't sound like one of the modern groups practicing magic at the end of the 20th and beginning of the 21st century. (I may be wrong, but I tend to think of them as being long on style, but short on actually accomplishing anything). Also, a lethal spell capable of ending the lives of two people like that doesn't seem to be part of the "airy fairy" new age type "magick" stuff I read about in the modern world. This seems to be something far older, "darker," and much more powerful. Whether it actually caused the death of your grandparents is something I'm not going to explore in any further depth. I just don't want to go there no matter how likely it seems from your account. Frankly, it makes your image of a sweet pretty little girl holding a cat seem a bit too uncanny and spooky.

The memory of the High Priest is also interesting, and may also relate to something much older. However, in terms of both the ritual and the "High Priest" there is also the possibility of a PL where you were involved in something like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn from the end of the 19th century. Some of the ritual magic groups from that period, such as the Golden Dawn, also used and had High Priestly titles and garb as part of their rituals. So, you might check out the Wikipedia article and look over some imagery from that era and see if it rings a bell.

BTW--I think the Golden Dawn folks were generally pretty benign in terms of their aims, but some of the people that came out from them--like Aleister Crowley--were not.

Cordially,
S&S

I have always had some psychic abilites.. They come and go. Sometimes it is easier to let them go because you just dont want to know things in advance when you cant control the outcome. You can warn people but they rarely heed your advice.
But about your question...absolutely! I remember being murdered twice in psst lives.
I believe i must have been in the occult in a past lfe although have no memories of that. Although one friend i met i remembered as being a high priest. He did not but everytime i saw him all i saw were his robes..lol. And i would smile and laugh. Sorry rushing............................

Tbh I think a lot of psychic abilities can carry over from life to life ritual or not. At this point my philosophy is to just let things happen without interfering.

The last life I can remember was as a Native American man in the mid 1700s. He wasn't exactly what you could call a psychic, but he was definitely in tune with the spirit world.

A lot of the stuff I do for spirit cleansing is like some kind of PL muscle memory from him specifically.

The last few posts have been very interesting, but I think we are hijacking Sophie thread about her past life/death as Robin Graham. These should probably be under:

http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/past-life-membership-in-occult-groups.5857/

Klaud's post might not fit exactly, but its along the same lines as other posts in that thread. Please post something contra if you object or have a better idea for where they should go. Otherwise, I'm going to see if a copy of post #21 and the posts following can be shifted.

S&S

The last few posts have been very interesting, but I think we are hijacking Sophie thread about her past life/death as Robin Graham. These should probably be under:

http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/past-life-membership-in-occult-groups.5857/

Klaud's post might not fit exactly, but its along the same lines as other posts in that thread. Please post something contra if you object or have a better idea for where they should go. Otherwise, I'm going to see if a copy of post #21 and the posts following can be shifted.

S&S

Sorry, that's my bad!

Hi Klaud,

There is nothing wrong with your post and I am glad you posted it, I'm just concerned that all of these posts are really off the subject of Robin's death, etc. Plus, it seems like they would contribute more to the other string mentioned related to past life occult involvement and subsequent ability to remember PLs.

Cordially,
S&S

thanks SS for sending me a few things to research tomorrow..perhaps the "light" was always meant to "crush" the darkness.??
And 99Sophi....sorry to hear your parents passed on younger? How old were they?

Back