• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Self improvement through chakras.

Pyrosfuel

Senior Registered
I've seen the benefit from opening up my chakras but I'm having difficulty unblocking and utilizing them. If anyone has tips, for doing this please let me know. Any help is much appreciated.

I read somewhere that tenderness in certain parts of the body indicates blocked chakras, and light massage can help. For instance, the glands in front of your ears, and under the jaw being tender can indicate a chakra blockage. If I can figure out which book from the giant stack on my coffee table contains this, I'll post more info!

I'll try it out and let you know. Did a little research. I've been doing the right thing naturally though. I've been energizing the chakras through reiki. I'll Definatly give this one a shot, need help on this one. I know yoga or any kind of cardio should do the trick as well.

Ok I just stepped into some deep pile of something I'm not to sure about!!!

I've just read that some people have eliminated their chakra system all together and draw energy from a new one unified source from within! One big chakra that resides where the old heart chakra was. They call this the sacred flame. On the one hand I've personally seen how the chakras time and time again are easy to corrupt, shut off or get mucked up by certain things,

Like fear guilt shame and other things. Because of this you can lose your connection to your higher self and powers very easily. With out the chakra system it is appearently very difficult to do if there is only one. You can't just shut off or close just one huge chakra. You would litterally just die at that point. But the best question is what happened if that one chakra does get corrupted?

I know how posative I am and I would never let myself fall prey so easily to negativity as a whole and I could only imagine how powerfull I could become as a posative influence, but what would I be getting myself into?

But here's another question? Are we born with chakras or do we have just one at birth? Was one holy chakra what we came into life with? Or were we born with seven down the spine? If we were only born with one, did we create the seven chakras to protect ourselves from negative influences, so we could shut these energies off from being ripped from us by others?

I don't have the necisarry research to come up with a solid answer. All I know know is it sounds to easy. I like simple things because when we complicate things things go bad, but when we go back to the basics we learn new things we never realized. But if you try to go to quick sometimes we get set backs as well!

Somehow my almost three year old daughter whent philosophical on me and she litterally told me to go for it. That my lights were broken "I took to mean my chakras" and she said everything gets fixed. She was useing a great amount of body language to explain this to me, and the most amazing part about it!!! I never told her what was on my mind...

You have any ideas on this one rose? This is blowing my mind right now, and again this is something that has fell into my lap that like every other peice of information that has helped me develope myself!

What do!

Your daughter is an amazing little being, Pyro. I think we are born with seven chakras, and that is a protective mechanism so they can't all be shut down at once. Seven is a sacred number. I have to admit that I've never heard of one conjoined chakra. Can any other posters help?

I've meditated on this one this one chakra is suppose to reside where the old heart chakra is I've recently learned as well that the heart holds more and distributes more energy naturally anyways. I've done a little expiramenting as well I usually sent energy from the crown chakra, and sometimes it is difficult to move around these blocked chakras. sending most of my energy to my heart chakra seems to be distributing the energy evenly throughout my body naturally. It also seems to go right where I need it when I need to utalize it. My day has gone completly perfect today no misshaps. It feels like a perfect balance from the heart that has been distributing energy for your entire life. I need to do research on this cause it seems I've been acting out of love and understanding all day long without wavering. I'm not doing this completly until I find a down side, but so far I haven't found one.

I haven't been on this sit in a while but I can say I'm understanding auras and energies much more now. I can tune into colors slightly. Recently I've learned that you can see auras in different ways. Wich is why every one sees auras in a different way. Recently I've seen energies in two different ways. First as very defined energy wave almost like water ripples and second as energies with a conscious. Pretty much spirits- very defined such as fish reptiles and such. It was very much like the waves in the way I saw the "transparent but with defined shape and moved exactly like the creature would move" example the fish swam through the air, the reptiles would climb up the walls. When I saw this I had to ask myself am I hallucinating? I thought to myself hey I can figure this out by looking at my own aura! So I did.

I found that the energies of my own aura was comeing out in the same way I was seeing the waves.

What I found out at that point was seeing energies all comes down to what your tuning into. The question I have for myself now is, how many different things are there to tune into. I have no idea on this one. Anyone else know this answer?

Back