• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

So thankful...NY 911

thecynicalone

I have a story that began about the time my, now 7 year old, could talk. He insists that he was a business man who worked in a building in NY and that something happened, an explosion, above him and his office shook and got too hot very fast. He has also spoken of not being able to find a way out because the ceiling had collapsed and blocked his way to the stairs. When he was about three my sister was flipping through an old National Geographic mag in front of him and she came to a page with a NY backdrop with the twin towers. He became extremely excited and pointed to a particular window and said that's where I use to work! He has told my mother and I that he once fell with a building and was still underneath it.

I found your wonderful post on another website and the person who posted it linked me here. He is now 7 and there are NUMEROUS things said that have made believers of our entire family. Here is what I posted in the other forum before being linked here because this morning he said something so profound to me that I am now actively seeking others like him.

"Thank you for posting this micjer. I watch who I tell this to because people just think you're insane. My 7yr old son has been talking about his experience in the tower since he could speak and still is. We never allowed him to watch anything about 911 until this year and he said,"It really happened! It really happened! It's not just a dream. I was right about there. So that's what happened to me?" Since he could speak he has refused to go into any elevator past the 5th floor for fear of an explosion and inability to get out. He refuses to go near any tall buildings. He has obsessed over planes and likes to know their routes at all times, always has and asks about his dog a lot. We've never owned one. But he claims he got one when he was 25. He said that he remembers jumping or falling, because there was some type of explosion over him and the walls kept coming in and it was hot. Then he has always said he remembers falling with bricks and rubble and being buried in it. However he says he watched himself hit the ground from above himself and describes a pretty nasty scene.

He has drawn pictures at school of a crashing building with a man falling with bricks and rubble, which I have gotten calls about. He has said, since he could talk that he is from NY, hated his parents who were drunks and abusive, got married early and got the hell out and moved into NY city. He also talks a lot about remembering ferry rides with friends to the Statue of Liberty and how much he loved that as a young man. This is just the short version of the very detailed information he has about that experience. He also talks about being thousands of years old all the time. This morning he woke up, after I had saged the house yesterday, and said," Honey," which he has always called me,"I need your help. I need to go to NY where the towers were and say good-bye to Robert." I asked who Robert was and he said it was him and he needs to go there and say good-bye to that life. I told him that maybe this summer I will do everything in my power to make it happen for him. He also wants to ferry ride to his favorite spot, The statue. He insists we take a plane because he said he needs to get over that too. He was in like a daze when he spoke too. Just stared right through me. I suspect he traveled and got counsel while sleeping. I thought he was the only child on earth saying these things. He also claims to have watched and chose me to take care of him before he was born. He has always called me honey like an old man. Unfortunately he doesn't mesh well with other 7 year olds and likes to go to graveyards because he said he wants to make sure that he gets to pick what happens to his body this time around. If you ever need to chat please feel free to message me. Maybe we can find other parents experiencing this same thing and meet at the towers with the kids this summer.Also, he said if we took him he'd take us to what use to be his favorite restaurant. I am just so relieved that we're not the only ones experiencing this!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!"

We are not alone. He speaks of other lives also and one day asked me if I could see our souls because they were bigger than the car we were driving in. He claims to be thousands of human years old and once when my eldest son was in the hospital with pneumonia, Which terrified me, my little old man said to me," Honey, I've been around this earth at least 189 times now and you know what? It's always OK in the end." Sorry such a long post but so excited to not be alone in what's happening here.

Chosen

My gosh. And other children claiming to have chosen. Mine says that to me all of the time. He says he watched me from,"Spirit World" and chose me. He also asked my eldest son, who is now 17, if he remembers how he use to sit on the stairs and watch him and try to talk to him. Well, about a year before he was born my eldest son slept with me and my husband because he kept seeing a little boy sitting on the top on the stairs at night trying to communicate with him. he wouldn't even go upstairs alone. Wow. I am so happy to have found this forum.

thecynicalone said:
Sorry such a long post but so excited to not be alone in what's happening here.
Hi Cynical, and welcome to the Forum. No post is too long, especially when it contains as much information and validation as you have written. Thank you so very much for your post. Please stick around and pass along the benefits of your wonderful experience.

Welcome Cynical.

Maybe we can find other parents experiencing this same thing and meet at the towers with the kids this summer.
What a wonderful experience that would be. A revelation for many. And what a book that would be. ;)

The 9-1-1 Twin Towers

Welcome Cynical and welcome to the Past Life Forum.

It stands to reason (and from prior cases) that whenever an area is highly charged with raw emotion such as was (and still is) the Twin Towers area is, that one should expect certain paranormal phenomena to occur there.

It also stands to reason that there would be an influx of Souls who were killed that eventful day, both firefighters and civilian.

Please, if you have not been asked to, is to please, if you would, keep a journal of his memories, both for your pleasure and also for research by other sources.

Thank you for your interest here.

Thank you

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and a special thanks to Ms. Bowman for this forum. I cannot express how relieving it is to share this information with others outside of the family. I do try to write down all that he says, along with family. But admittedly I have slacked off of doing so for some time now. My mother or sister will call me, when in their care, and tell me something that he has said and I fail to journal it. I will get together with everyone and begin to and be vigilant about it for now on. He has just recently gotten a journal because he said he has a lot of thoughts he can't explain to us. To be honest, I often feel ill qualified to have been chosen to guide him in to this world as a new person. I assume he has his reasons but I am still searching for my spiritual purpose. However, I will get him to NY this summer and I will believe and I will continue to listen to him talk about our souls, other galaxies and worlds, spirit world etc and believe him. He has my mother, who has ALWAYS been a hardcore Christian and very unbendable about that, saying things like," I don't know what to believe now. Maybe I don't know what's really going on. I can't deny what he says." Hmm, maybe he chose me to wake us up. Ha-ha. Either way I do believe he is here to usher in change.

I, too, was given a gifted child with abilities that far exceed mine. With the help of the fine folks on this site and many hours of research I found it all to be a labor of love.

Best wishes to you.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. As you read through the Forum, you will see that you are truly not alone. And, please be assured, that it's natural for children to have past life memories. As you read through the posts, you will see that some children still have vivid, detailed memories from the past, and others have vague memories.

It does appear that your son has some residual fears from that lifetime, as, for example, not wanting to go into tall buildings. That makes sense, and is not unusual either. Many kids who have memories have phobias relating to the way they died. Sometimes, they fade on their own with time. If the fears persist, you might want to point out to your son that it's safe to be in tall buildings now. What happened to him before was sad and scary, but he's now safe in a new life. (I talk about this in my first book.)

A trip to NYC might be very helpful to him to gain some closure on that life. See if he remembers specific places. Take a video camera, or an Iphone for video. It would be awesome to have some of his recollections recorded.

I would love to talk to you by phone, if you are interested, especially before a trip to NYC. My contact information is on my website.

I wouldn't put off the trip another year, if you can manage that. His memories may fade now that he's been talking about it. It might be helpful to him to see if he still has emotion around what happened when he visits familiar sites, so he can "say good-bye to Robert". He has the right instincts about this. I couldn't give him better advice than that. Just be prepared for possible strong emotions--maybe not from him, but from you, when you realize how real this is!

Please keep us posted. Collaborate with family members to write down everything he said in chronological order, if possible. It would be extremely interesting to all of us to hear more. It would help other parents, too, who are going through this.

Please let us know what comes up, and if you have any questions. We're here to support you and your family.

Carol

Have you

ere is a list of all the businessman Roberts that died in the Twin Towers. I thought it might be helpful if he ever mentions a last name, hometown, or company. I removed all but NY residents as per his memories. Best wishes on your journey helping your son! :)

• Robert L. Cruikshank – 64 – NY NY – Executive VP – Carr Futures - married, N tower 92 floor
  • Robert John Deraney – 43 – Financial consultant - Risk Waters Group Conference N tower only mentions sister
  • Robert T. Twomey – 48 – NY NY - Trader – Harvey Young Yuman Inc - married, Brooklyn resident

Using an elimination method, I would guess Robert L. Cruikshank but I eliminated all but those living in NY NY. I do have a list of all Roberts who were businessmen killed in the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11 and can message it to you if you like. Hope this helps.

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=93167&location=1

I started a new thread just for you. Thank you for sharing! I hope you share more.

Smythe?

I took him to Cassadaga today. Changed a lot. Probably wont go back. But he did go into a store a woman asked me if I knew he was a crystal. He did an aura photo which was interesting. But on the way home I decided to randomly stop by my local spiritual store for some worry stones I promised a friend. We had been driving for 2 1/2 hours so he stayed in the car with my sister and a psychic who I passed stopped and said," Your son needs to go to Smyrna? NY while he's there." I almost fell to my knees. I asked her why she said that and she said she heard it in her head and thought that maybe his guide had followed me in. She said he needs to do something there while he's in NY. I told her that he does in fact insist he's from NY and says his name was Robert. She said she hears Smythe or a Smith over and over. But also hear ellion or elliot. Something with a hard E. She agreed to do a reading for him tomorrow. Is there a Robert or a last name of Smythe on any lists? It was very odd.

Thanks for the thread

and everyone's help in figuring this out. He says he rode a bike to work. So I assume he lived close.

I sent a PM with a list of the Roberts that died in the Twin Towers but removed the firefighters and policemen who died there because you mention he said he died in his office.

To remove other names I deleted those who were unmarried and those who mention a loving relationship with their parents. I also removed all of those that did not live in New York City, as per his memories.

Early in the days with my children I had a woman walk up to us to mention their gifts as well. I think it is God's way of giving us, as parents, a heads up.

I would love to hear more about his memories, maybe I can figure more out.

Thank you

That should help narrow it down. It's all very mixed in messages. Took him to a psychic today, the same one who stopped me the other day and asked why I had to go to NY. She wrote down a lot of mixed things. Robert. Lawyer or legal firm. Child in Tower daycare named Robert Jr. Called RJ maybe. Youngest of three children. Claims Robert would not leave immediately and was trying to find a way out to get to daycare. Wife or mother Samantha. Remarried. Smith, Smyth or Smythe again came up. Possible remarried name of wife or mother. However, there is a hotel in NY called the Smyth and he did claim to live in a hotel or apartment of some kind and rode a bike or motorcycle to work. So I need to look more into that. No solid last name for him came up at all. Thanks for all the help. Narrowing this down is becoming very difficult and I have noticed that since we have spent this Easter break trying to break the codes with him through psychics and Cassadaga and such he has become super sensitive and agitated. So I'm going to research and back off of him a little right now.

Hi Cynical

I do agree that it is not a good thing to put pressure on your child. I would also suggest that rather than going to psychics for information, the next time he talks simply ask him open ended questions.

For instance, where did he live in NYC? What was his wife's name? Did he remember the name of his children?

Unfortunately there are good psychics out there and ones that will say whatever to make money and, it is possible that he will believe what they have said. A red flag for me is he told you he was a businessman, the psychic said he was a lawyer. There is also the chance, however, that he was both but then I would expect he would guess he would connect with the legal degree above all else.

The best thing you can do is just reassure him that you love him and support and believe him no matter what. You have to be his soft place to land.

My daughter has memories of one life that ended quite violently and gave me information that differs from the official version of her death. Funny thing is, her version is much more plausible than the official one.

I will help you in any way I can, I love a good mystery. And, more important, I would love to help your child. The child he is today is far more important than anything you could ever learn about the past life.

But then I can tell by your postings that you already know that. :)

Mama2HRB said:
Hi Cynical
Unfortunately there are good psychics out there and ones that will say whatever to make money and, it is possible that he will believe what they have said. A red flag for me is he told you he was a businessman, the psychic said he was a lawyer. There is also the chance, however, that he was both but then I would expect he would guess he would connect with the legal degree above all else.

I will help you in any way I can, I love a good mystery. And, more important, I would love to help your child. The child he is today is far more important than anything you could ever learn about the past life.

But then I can tell by your postings that you already know that. :)
You've already helped. I think the psychic had it wrong. I sent you a PM about it. He has always claimed to be Robert E for Elliot or Ellion, he thought, Pattison. Whenever I tried researching it I got the actor from Twilight and thought well he just got the name from that. The family has recently gotten tired of not being able to find his memorial online too and posted one ensuring that people know he existed and died in the towers. No wife mentioned. Wild young years mentioned, Cade claimed he ran away and was not in good with his parents so that makes sense. Dogs mentioned which he has always mentioned. Seems very very very likely that he was this Robert E Pattison that he has always claimed to be. It also stands to explain his frustrastion with our trying to insist that he wasn't all this time. He kept telling the psychic no but I thought he was being frustrated about talking about it.

thecynicalone said:
You've already helped. I think the psychic had it wrong. I sent you a PM about it. He has always claimed to be Robert E for Elliot or Ellion, he thought, Pattison. Whenever I tried researching it I got the actor from Twilight and thought well he just got the name from that. The family has recently gotten tired of not being able to find his memorial online too and posted one ensuring that people know he existed and died in the towers. No wife mentioned. Wild young years mentioned, Cade claimed he ran away and was not in good with his parents so that makes sense. Dogs mentioned which he has always mentioned. Seems very very very likely that he was this Robert E Pattison that he has always claimed to be. It also stands to explain his frustrastion with our trying to insist that he wasn't all this time. He kept telling the psychic no but I thought he was being frustrated about talking about it.
I'd trust your son more than I'd trust the psychic.

I agree Pixarfab

Lesson learned. But I dedicated this week, holiday break for the kids, to get answers for him. That I apparently already had. But I could never ever have found it without Mama2HRB. Your help has been a huge blessing. I doubt I would have gone that direction without you. I'd like to share what book he had and what the last page he read before leaving which was on his memorial page. “The Path to Love,” by Deepak Chopra. The last page he read according to his marker was as follows.

"“Love is meant to heal,Love is meant to inspire us with its power. Love is meant to make us certain, without doubt. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to unveil immortality. Love is meant to bring peace. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.”

Also his brother's last moments spent with him visiting in NY was being taken to Robert's favorite restaurant. A promise made to me if I took him. I already have someone picking up the book for me. We will finish it together. But I find it interesting that he was on a spiritual path already.

You are welcome. I spent the time to help your son. I can remember how frustrating it was for my daughters and am here to help whenever I can.

I would love to hear more as you uncover it, and truly am glad that you were able to uncover the proof of his past life. It is a great feeling when your child tells you something and you are able to find it written in an archive somewhere.

Good luck to you :) And to your reborn Robert :)

Dear thecynicalone,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Please do keep us posted. Yours is an interesting case and one of a handfull now --of children who remember being in NY during 911.

I will. Ironically my Dr.'s father was a Yogi and he wants to take on my son for free as he has studied reincarnation his entire life and is interested in things that my son says like,"I'm thousands of human years old" and the stories he tells about great storms in the 1920's and how hard he had it afterward. He told me once that he has been around the world 189 times. They meet this week. I'm hoping that he can help him reach his highest level of awareness. But mainly I want him to come to terms with this most recent life which he can't seem to get over.

I believe the right person will be put in your path when you need them. Perhaps this Yogi is the right one. The fact he is doing it free says much to me.

I would tape their sessions as I am sure much will come out that you will have to know about to help him grow from the experience.

Mama2HRB said:
I believe the right person will be put in your path when you need them. Perhaps this Yogi is the right one. The fact he is doing it free says much to me.
I would tape their sessions as I am sure much will come out that you will have to know about to help him grow from the experience.
I hope so. The session went ok. It was taped. Cade was more interested in touching everything in the office and looking at all of his books. He moved around so much. The man is also a Dr. and I asked about ADD, which many have suggested to me, and he said absolutely not because he was listening and answering the entire time. His take on the behavior is that Cade's spirit or energy was sniffing out, so to speak, the room to feel the energies and see if he could trust him. He also commented on his energy moving at a faster rate than us which is a compliment I guess. I guess a lot of,"children" are being unnecessarily labeled and doped up. Anyway, he did talk and we'll continue to see him. Should get interesting. Also, Cade told a counselor that many many years ago he was in a tribe that wore no clothing and that no one cared or thought it was perverted in any way and asked her why she thinks we should be ashamed of our bodies now. Boy, was that a funny conference.

Coming from a family full of kids that are ADHD I loved the story. I am like that, have to do two things at once. My focus is better in chaos than in quiet. Go figure ...

I would be careful about medicating Cade with his abilities. You want to make sure he is in control of what is happening. He is still very young and you don't know what else will show.

Mama2HRB said:
Coming from a family full of kids that are ADHD I loved the story. I am like that, have to do two things at once. My focus is better in chaos than in quiet. Go figure ...
I would be careful about medicating Cade with his abilities. You want to make sure he is in control of what is happening. He is still very young and you don't know what else will show.
I agree. The health food store has something called Kids Calm multi that we're using. It's got a lot of good stuff in it. Liquid though so takes some pushing the first few days. I think it tastes like tang but kids today don't know the joy of tang. Also Karate and trying so hard to learn to meditate. Boy, that isn't easy for me or him. But we're learning.

Mama2HRB said:
Does coffee calm you down? We also started giving him just a tad of coffee with lots of milk and some sugar free chocolate coffee mate for taste. He likes it and calms him just enough sometimes when we really need him to sit still. I drink the stuff to calm down as well.

Mother's DayI cannot tell if the picture attached but it is what Cade made me at school for Mother's day. It's a plane flying into a tower. He said it's special because without that moment I wouldn't be his mother today. I cannot even begin to imagine what his teacher thought. I find it profound.

120510_002.jpg

/monthly_2012_05/120510_002.jpg.ed3e8105c7f4ce5b93c13be03be1c4f6.jpg

Back