• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Television

Do you think those that go on television are simply attention seekers?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Jim78

Probationary
Why would anyone go on television to make a claim?

Especially Doctor Phil. Most people would think you delusional.

I guess it would be nice if reincarnation was more accepted Ken. It would make things easier.

I personally would never go on TV though.

Something is going on with her but I'm not 100% convinced it's a reincarnation situation. Based on her description, it could also be some form of spirit or demonic possession. At any rate, I would never go on TV with something like this.

Last edited:
Hmm....I think we are all "divine portals" and can tap into the secrets of the universe, whether you were someone "famous" like Pocahontas, or not. However, I think she is going about this the wrong way by letting her ego take over, and going on television. You can tell that she likes the attention, and that's the wrong way to look into past lives...People who are serious try to help others, and not just talk about themselves. She may have a gift of "mediumship" by practicing meditation, and that's how she tapped into Pocahontas's spirit. But Like Alteseele said, there could be some form of attachment going on too

I agree with you both. There is definitely something going on with her and she certainly loves the attention.

Its claims like hers that puts reincarnation in a bad light.

I have FPLs but even if I had anonymous past lives I wouldn't air them in the public sphere like that. Its tabloid reincarnation at its worst. Bread and circuses.

I'm more concerned with the spiritual impact, the search for valid claimants and supporting others coupled with verifying my own memories than seeking approval from the ignorant masses.

If and that's a big if, the content would focus more on the issues reincarnation can bring , such as phobias, or whatever and also more in the healing becoming more of a whole person, I'd be ok with it.

I'm being really vague here, lol, but so much of the focus is on claiming to be famous or the spooky something weird is going on with baby Jane angle.

If the shows would focus more on maybe normalizing reincarnation, as a natural process, documenting people's journey to healing, sure, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I wouldn't go on tv either. I'd try my best to keep it on the level and some editor and director would do what they want with the footage anyway.

Yup Tortoro. Shows about reincarnation focus on the FPL claims or the strange things children say and such. Its pure disposable pop television.

Although about twenty years ago I saw a very well done documentary that took reincarnation completely seriously. I almost believed the claimant by the end of the show.

It was Irish made and I've never been able to find it online.

The only issue I have with the show now is that the claimant said he was the reincarnation of Brian Boru. He'd built his whole life around his belief.

When I initially had memories of my past life and verified who I was I immediately said "But I thought he had already been found?"

I'd seen some compelling children's cases before I remembered reincarnation but that Boru show was the only adult case that resonated with me.

At the time I was just another member of the ignorant masses who didn't consider reincarnation a reality so its interesting to me now that particular claim stood out to me.

As you said shows should focus on normalising reincarnation. As its stands they are very tacky for the most part.

There's some interesting stuff on You Tube nowadays though.

The only reason I'd ever seek some sort of public avenue is to fill in the missing gaps in my research, eg find the place I was killed, find my second family. It's something I've seriously considered because Im having trouble finding this information currently. My avenue wouldn't be TV though, I was thinking a written format such as an article or book. Even been considering Reddit. I'm just not sure though. The person I'm looking for would be about my age. The ethics of this decision would all depend on family members. What they think of it. It's not something I've broached currently.

Hi landsend. You could put the information out there without going public about reincarnation. It would just have to be research initially. If you catch a fish then you can decide what to reveal.

Back