• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The true fate of the Romanovs

Marilu

The whole Romanov family reincarnated into my family. I am sure that there may be other reincarnations of this family, as we don't remember other events vividly as the other reincarnates. I wasn't even aware of these reincarnations, I was told by experts by this. And believe me it has been long and hard trying to find the reincarnates and going through hardships because as it turned out, my family knew Tsarina Alexandra personally.

Anna Anderson was really Anastasia. She reincarnated as my niece. I asked my niece about Anna and she replied right away : That is how people used to call me. She told me a story that is very painful and incredible. At that moment it wasn't my niece, but Anastasia, she even discovered that her older brother is the reincarnation of Alexei. She was very happy. And they called each other Alexei and Anastasia. Here is what they told me.

The Tsarina and Anastasia went to London to deposit money at a bank, Alexei was to join them later, then they went to Paris to deposit money at a bank there, and Alexei joined them there.They told me exactly how much money was deposited at the bank in London. And how much money they received each day while living in Russia. Tsar Nicholas II deposited money at a bank in New York City and he later went to Italy . The Tsarina visited my country alone. This all happen before the massacre. Tsar Nicholas II bought Alaska and he was the owner of Hudson Tunnel in New York. They owned property in Chicago and that was for Alexei.

On the day of the massacre at night, Anastasia was going up the stairs when suddenly the lights went out and on, and out. Two or three men came running down the stairs after her. In the dark they looked like black shadows. She did not know who they were. They had knives and saws in their hands. Anastasia ran down the stairs and hid at the side of the staircase. They didn't see her.

Maria ran outside and the men ran after her, caught her and put the saw in her waist and sawed her alive.

Tatiana also ran outside, men running after her.

Olga also ran outside, men with guns were running after her.

Alexei also ran outside.

The tsar ran outside, and tried to jump over a high wooden fence, but he couldn't. The men were running after him. The tsarina hid under her bed with her back into the air.

Anastasia was led to a tunnel by the father of her best friend. He took her to a small house where she hid for years. One day she went on a bridge to see if everything was safe for her and someone pushed from the bridge and she fell into the water. She woke up at a hospital in Berlin. She lived for years in castles and palaces.Anastasia was the godmother together with Queen Juliana of a baby boy. The queen invited her to Holland for her safety, but at the time it wasn't safe for Anastasia. The Queen was her best friend. After telling me all this, hours later I asked my niece and nephew what they had told me and they couldn't remember anything. They are still children so they could not have made this up. I hope you understand that I am not making this up. Because of the visit of Tsarina Alexandra to my family, we lost everything and we are still paying a hard price for this.

Anna Anderson was really Anastasia. . .
Maybe you would like to read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Anderson

After the collapse of communism in the Soviet Union, the locations of the bodies of the Tsar, Tsarina, and all five of their children were revealed and multiple laboratories in different countries confirmed their identity through DNA testing.[2][4] DNA tests on a lock of Anderson's hair and surviving medical samples of her tissue showed that Anderson's DNA did not match that of the Romanov remains or that of living relatives of the Romanovs.[9][10] Instead, Anderson's mitochondrial DNA matched that of Karl Maucher, a great-nephew of Franziska Schanzkowska.[10] Most scientists, historians and journalists who have discussed the case accept that Anderson and Schanzkowska were the same person.

Marilu/Nangijala,

Anna Anderson seems to have been debunked, but as for the rest, I guess the story as it currently stands depends on how much you trust the Russians. Yes, I think the DNA test are pretty conclusive, and the Romanov family is certainly dead at this point (if only due to old age), but we only have the "official" story now being given out by the Russian government in terms of where the DNA samples came from. As a lawyer, confirming chain of custody for various exhibits is always a question. The sample materials came from the Russians, but did they get them where they said they got them? Did the Romanovs or some of them survive in custody, hidden away to be executed or die of old age at a later date? Were their bodies reburied to support an early execution story? This may all be just a bit of unnecessary conspiracy mongering on my part, so I should just make it clear that I accept the current story of their deaths and burials and I'm merely playing the devil's advocate on this point. But, it is interesting that the Russian Orthodox Church, which has recovered much of its prior position and status in Russian society, has refused to accept the conclusions that are usually put forth and seeks further investigations. Why? Many theories are out there, but maybe the Patriarch and/or Russian church hierarchy know or suspect something that the rest of us don't.

Cordially,

S&S

PS--Marilu, I've already seen or heard of quite a few putative folks with Romanov PLs, and I've been on the board for less than two years. Still, every case deserves its own hearing, so I'm approaching your info with an open mind. However, as the old saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof . . . .

It's been proven through DNA testings that Anna Anderson is not related to the Romanov family?? It has also been proven through Anna Anderson's DNA and the DNA of one the descendants of Franziska Schanzkowska that they are related.

Yeah...Anna Anderson was a fraud. She wasn't my sister.

Hi Darius,

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think you've re-posted your memories from a variety of PLs, including among the Romanovs. At the very least, this might help in making connections with others from the same time period, and perhaps from your immediate circles in those PLs.

Anyhow, please think about it. I always found them interesting.

Cordially,

S&S

PS--You know which one to avoid. *rolleyes*

Hi S&S. No I have not reposted my memories and I do recall many new ones. I want to find my family again so perhaps I should post. I have recalled a new life also. Moreso, have realised who I was. :) Thank you, and yes I'll never bring that one up here again. lol

How would one know that one was a member of the last Imperial Family? It's so easy to simply feel delusional or just caught up with a very emotionally charged bit of history.

How would one know that one was a member of the last Imperial Family? It's so easy to simply feel delusional or just caught up with a very emotionally charged bit of history.

Hello YouAgain. You posted on my profile, I am also Darius. Something seems to have happened with my Darius profile so alas, here I am.

One would know as anyone would know. Memories. I myself have had a vast amount of memories, ones that prove who I was. No person would see what I have seen out of simply being caught up in history. And to assume one is delusional, matches the assumption of seeing delusion among many reincarnation claimants regardless of being a Romanov claimant or anyone else.

I understand there are hundreds upon hundreds of people claiming to be my family, and sure, hundreds are wrong but not all are. Look at it with this scenario: 100 people across the world claim to be Nicholas II, it is possible all 100 are wrong but it's possible 1 of that 100 is not. Nicholas died, therefore...someone out there is him.

Hello YouAgain. You posted on my profile, I am also Darius. Something seems to have happened with my Darius profile so alas, here I am.

One would know as anyone would know. Memories. I myself have had a vast amount of memories, ones that prove who I was. No person would see what I have seen out of simply being caught up in history. And to assume one is delusional, matches the assumption of seeing delusion among many reincarnation claimants regardless of being a Romanov claimant or anyone else.

I understand there are hundreds upon hundreds of people claiming to be my family, and sure, hundreds are wrong but not all are. Look at it with this scenario: 100 people across the world claim to be Nicholas II, it is possible all 100 are wrong but it's possible 1 of that 100 is not. Nicholas died, therefore...someone out there is him.
I see. Then it is important to have faith in yourself. Darn, that's where I always fall short. I might be one of you...but it seems so odd. I've tried very hard to ignore it. Actually went on an active purge of books or anything about the family, but the darned thing....the horrible homesickness, for want of a better word just drags me back. Anyone who would actually WANT to lay claim to poor old Nicky2's memories is a pretty special person.

Faith in yourself is very key. I would love to converse with you. If you're my family, I'm stoked. Who do you believe you were? I'm heavily anticipating your response.

This is something that I feel very passionate about. Your memories are quite interesting, but it is not the way I see them. I, myself, believe myself to be Maria Nikolaevna Romanova reincarnated and I see very different things than you, so I thought I'd share them. I hope you don't think that I'm being a pain, I just want to share my perspective.

On the night of the murder they woke us up very early in the morning. My sisters and I were in the same room and they came to our door knocking around Midnight, so we hadn't been asleep for very long. Tatyana was the first one awake and she answered the door and Yurovsky told her "Wake your siblings and your parents and attendees and meet us downstairs in twenty minutes. Dress for travel, we will be moving you to a new, safer location as the whites approach us swiftly and you will be in danger if you stay here. Don't bring anything with you, everything will be transported afterwards. It is imperative we move with haste." She nodded and woke us all up, Olga was stony and depressed as usual, but she seemed hopeful, she suggested we bring our pillows at least as we would be more comfortable with them. We dressed in corsets with jewels in them so our jewels would be able to go with us wherever we went. I brushed Nastya's hair and pinned the little bit of it up for her one last time and we whispered a few words of love to each other. We gathered our things, Nastya held our Jemmy and Tatya her Ortipo and we went downstairs to join the others.

Alyosha and Mama and Papa were already waiting for us, as were a few soldiers and Yurovsky. They led us to the basement to wait for them to bring the car around, and we ended up in a cellar room, green striped wallpaper and windows on one side of the wall, a door near the back. Papa sat Alyosha on a chair and Mama sat on another after they brought them in so they could sit, then they left us alone in the room for around fifteen to twenty minutes. Olga and I positioned ourselves near the back, leaning against the door and I remember us laughing about something she'd said and I was happy because that was one of the first times she'd talked to me since the infamous "Birthday Cake" incident. We all whispered to each other, almost excitedly and talked to Mama in english even though we weren't supposed to. We had no idea what was going to happen next.

They came in, a group of them with varying guns and weapons and Yurovsky read a note that said we were to be executed because our family wouldn't stop attacking Soviet Russia. Papa asked "Chto? CHTO?!" but before he could get an explanation he was shot, and the first round of firing began. Mama was knocked from her chair by bullets, Alexei hit a few times, but he remained upright and screaming. Our footman was shot in the head, and so was Dr. Botkin. The rest of us were still alive. Olga and Tatyana holding each other standing a few feet away from me and Anastasia, I had collapsed against the door, being shot in the thigh but still knocking and screaming for help. Anastasia had crouched down and covered her head with a pillow as she screamed.

They left us alone and Nastya scurried over to Olga and Tatyana and they held each other, crying. Anna Demidova wailed, and Alyosha whined in pain like a fawn bleating for his mother, and I couldn't do a thing. They burst back in, and Nastya came back over to me, and I positioned myself over her protectively. Olga and Tatyana tried to stand and protect us, but Tatyana was shot in the head and her body fell across Olga, who was then shot up through her chin seconds later. Alexei was shot twice again and someone started stabbing at Anna Demidova as they came for me and Nastya. I remember they had to wrap their arms around me from behind and pull me off of her kicking and screaming, "No! No please! Please!" in between sobs. I heard her scream as they stabbed her. It was horrible and it made my heart hurt as I tried to fight them off. I was stabbed a few times but it didn't do much of anything and eventually I passed out. But not before I heard another shot. And Nastya was quiet. I remember staring up at the ceiling, taking in the bloodstains. Just wishing everything would be over already. But life is never so nice.

As they were bringing the bodies out to the car, I woke up and started screaming I was in so much pain and shock that I didn't remember how to do anything else. And Ermikov, hearing the screams beat me repeatedly in the face with the but of his gun until I was quiet, smashing my face in. And, finally, everything faded away.

To this day I relive this nightmare, I have always had the feeling that there was someone out there who wanted me dead, that people would try to kill me, that they had before. And I frequently dream about it. Even today I can't stand anything coming at my face, being held from behind makes me iffy, and I absolutely cannot take real screams of terror. They make my stomach curdle and everything comes back, all the blood, the flashes, the gunshots. Because when I hear them I hear Nastya.

Just my memories! I hope you all find them interesting to read. :)

This is something that I feel very passionate about. Your memories are quite interesting, but it is not the way I see them. I, myself, believe myself to be Maria Nikolaevna Romanova reincarnated and I see very different things than you, so I thought I'd share them. I hope you don't think that I'm being a pain, I just want to share my perspective.

On the night of the murder they woke us up very early in the morning. My sisters and I were in the same room and they came to our door knocking around Midnight, so we hadn't been asleep for very long. Tatyana was the first one awake and she answered the door and Yurovsky told her "Wake your siblings and your parents and attendees and meet us downstairs in twenty minutes. Dress for travel, we will be moving you to a new, safer location as the whites approach us swiftly and you will be in danger if you stay here. Don't bring anything with you, everything will be transported afterwards. It is imperative we move with haste." She nodded and woke us all up, Olga was stony and depressed as usual, but she seemed hopeful, she suggested we bring our pillows at least as we would be more comfortable with them. We dressed in corsets with jewels in them so our jewels would be able to go with us wherever we went. I brushed Nastya's hair and pinned the little bit of it up for her one last time and we whispered a few words of love to each other. We gathered our things, Nastya held our Jemmy and Tatya her Ortipo and we went downstairs to join the others.

Alyosha and Mama and Papa were already waiting for us, as were a few soldiers and Yurovsky. They led us to the basement to wait for them to bring the car around, and we ended up in a cellar room, green striped wallpaper and windows on one side of the wall, a door near the back. Papa sat Alyosha on a chair and Mama sat on another after they brought them in so they could sit, then they left us alone in the room for around fifteen to twenty minutes. Olga and I positioned ourselves near the back, leaning against the door and I remember us laughing about something she'd said and I was happy because that was one of the first times she'd talked to me since the infamous "Birthday Cake" incident. We all whispered to each other, almost excitedly and talked to Mama in english even though we weren't supposed to. We had no idea what was going to happen next.

They came in, a group of them with varying guns and weapons and Yurovsky read a note that said we were to be executed because our family wouldn't stop attacking Soviet Russia. Papa asked "Chto? CHTO?!" but before he could get an explanation he was shot, and the first round of firing began. Mama was knocked from her chair by bullets, Alexei hit a few times, but he remained upright and screaming. Our footman was shot in the head, and so was Dr. Botkin. The rest of us were still alive. Olga and Tatyana holding each other standing a few feet away from me and Anastasia, I had collapsed against the door, being shot in the thigh but still knocking and screaming for help. Anastasia had crouched down and covered her head with a pillow as she screamed.

They left us alone and Nastya scurried over to Olga and Tatyana and they held each other, crying. Anna Demidova wailed, and Alyosha whined in pain like a fawn bleating for his mother, and I couldn't do a thing. They burst back in, and Nastya came back over to me, and I positioned myself over her protectively. Olga and Tatyana tried to stand and protect us, but Tatyana was shot in the head and her body fell across Olga, who was then shot up through her chin seconds later. Alexei was shot twice again and someone started stabbing at Anna Demidova as they came for me and Nastya. I remember they had to wrap their arms around me from behind and pull me off of her kicking and screaming, "No! No please! Please!" in between sobs. I heard her scream as they stabbed her. It was horrible and it made my heart hurt as I tried to fight them off. I was stabbed a few times but it didn't do much of anything and eventually I passed out. But not before I heard another shot. And Nastya was quiet. I remember staring up at the ceiling, taking in the bloodstains. Just wishing everything would be over already. But life is never so nice.

As they were bringing the bodies out to the car, I woke up and started screaming I was in so much pain and shock that I didn't remember how to do anything else. And Ermikov, hearing the screams beat me repeatedly in the face with the but of his gun until I was quiet, smashing my face in. And, finally, everything faded away.

To this day I relive this nightmare, I have always had the feeling that there was someone out there who wanted me dead, that people would try to kill me, that they had before. And I frequently dream about it. Even today I can't stand anything coming at my face, being held from behind makes me iffy, and I absolutely cannot take real screams of terror. They make my stomach curdle and everything comes back, all the blood, the flashes, the gunshots. Because when I hear them I hear Nastya.

Nice

The Romanovs have a lot of claimants which makes sorting out who's real, who's not and who lived in which era difficult because the Romanov era is quite a timeframe
I was married to Elena in the late 1700's/early 1800's and have yet to hear about a Romanov who knew an Imperial Navy Captain by the name of Sergej that was lost at sea

There are so many things incorrect here. I will illustrate a few. I have been studying the Romanov family for 15+ years, both in my country and in Russia. I can cite sources if you need them.

1: Yurovsky did NOT wake up the family. He went to Evgeniy Botkin, who woke up the entire family.

2: The Whites weren't due for another 8 days and they were the Tsarist forces aka not a threat. They were attempting to help the family. The reason they were given was fighting in the streets.

3: Maria did NOT wear a jewel-lined corset. In fact, she was the only daughter not to be found wearing one.

4: Anastasia was never referred to as "Nastya" within the family. That nickname was reserved for Anastasia Hendrikova. Anastasia Nicholaievna had many other nicknames.

5: When they were killed, the daughters had hair barely reaching their shoulders. Not enough to "pin up".

6: Ortipo and Joy were not in the cellar.

I could go on but I think there are many people who confuse normal emotion towards tragedy with past life experience. I have met hundreds over the past decade and none with valid memories. Fortunatelly their lives and death we're extremely well documented.

Last edited:
There are so many things incorrect here. I will illustrate a few. I have been studying the Romanov family for 15+ years, both in my country and in Russia. I can cite sources if you need them.

1: Yurovsky did NOT wake up the family. He went to Evgeniy Botkin, who woke up the entire family.

2: The Whites weren't due for another 8 days and they were the Tsarist forces aka not a threat. They were attempting to help the family. The reason they were given was fighting in the streets.

3: Maria did NOT wear a jewel-lined corset. In fact, she was the only daughter not to be found wearing one.

4: Anastasia was never referred to as "Nastya" within the family. That nickname was reserved for Anastasia Hendrikova. Anastasia Nicholaievna had many other nicknames.

5: When they were killed, the daughters had hair barely reaching their shoulders. Not enough to "pin up".

6: Ortipo and Joy were not in the cellar.

I could go on but I think there are many people who confuse normal emotion towards tragedy with past life experience. I have met hundreds over the past decade and none with valid memories. Fortunatelly their lives and death we're extremely well documented.

Hi,
These controversial opinions, so very passionate memories and personal detailed researches are interesting to read. Personally I don't have any connection to the Romanovs but I'm fascinated by the many details people tell and claim to remember that differ that much. HJD, may I ask you why you are interested in the Romanovs?

Back