• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What Has This World Become

GalaxyDreamer90

I try not to worry so much about the world, but I can't help but wonder lately what has happened to make the world the way it is today. People in this world seem to care only about material things and are so stuck up. I want to do something about the world, but what can I do. Every time I try to do something I end up in serious trouble like being sent to a mental hospital. Now it's to the point I feel powerless to do anything. I could try leading by example but what good would that do when no one pays any attention to me to even follow my example. I volunteer and even mentor a young girl, but it doesn't feel like enough. The world is still the way it is. If I could I would leave this world behind and go to another planet far away, but unfortunately that kind of technology isn't there. Often I feel as though I'm in the wrong time and place. I feel as though I belong either on some other more peaceful planet or in a peaceful version of the future. I just don't know what I can do.

Hi Galaxy,

Earth is supposedly a tough world to incarnate in, and it is apparently prized for that reason by many incarnating spirits over other worlds/possibilities because it offers a tougher more challenging curriculum. I can remember a dozen years back having to go to a birthday party for one of my kids given at some kind of laser tag facility. I didn't know what I was doing and felt like I made an absolute fool out of myself. This is probably correct, as I didn't know what I was doing or how the whole thing "worked" except for the little bit of instructions I got before beginning. Nonetheless, by the time I left I knew a bit more about how to survive in what I found to be a very dark, confusing and vapor filled maze filled with mirrors, trick shots, hazards and people shooting at me. Needless to say, aside from getting a few ideas on how to do it better if there was ever a next time, I didn't do very well. Coming to this world is a lot like that, but it is not supposed to be easy any more than that silly laser tag facility was supposed to be easy. It was supposed to be a challenging environment where people sought to accomplish certain goals despite the challenge.

I love the beauty of nature and a lot of other things about being on this planet, but otherwise it is a lot like that silly game. Everything happens too fast, it's confusing, I'm constantly getting unexpected hits and don't know how to avoid them, and the whole thing often seems a lot more frustrating than "fun". But since this is apparently where I am "posted" and (according to many) is the place I chose to be "posted" I'm trying to make the best of it. I won't win any prizes for my performance on this round, but I hope to do a bit better on the next, if I return.

Cordially,
S&S

I think greed and selfishness is why the world is the way it is right now. Enough is never enough for some people. "I got mine, so you're on your own," kind of mentality.

You do whatever you think is best to make the world better, even if it only affects the people around you.

We all chose to be here for a reason, hard as it may be. Earth is a hard place to live, but it's home, and there's a lot we can learn here.

This is an interesting topic, but I think it can too easily veer into a "political" thread rather than about reincarnation.

I too believe that this is a "setup" where we are challenged to "put our money where our mouth is" kind of thing. I often wonder if the things that we label as 'Problems' are ever to be removed or if they are to remain like mountains for a segment of the population to challenge.

The materialistic thing is as old as mankind I'd expect, greed and power are things we all seem to manifest in one way or another. For example, each of us either want to remember or not to remember our previous lives and our current-life purpose, isn't that a bit greedy, having a bit more than some others? I doubt that there is anything that could be done about that as we all seem to be scratching along as if we are indeed climbing that mountain.

Sorry if I'm going off topic here on this forum. Now I find myself wondering why I'm in this world where I don't seem to fit in. If I'm here to learn something what is it.

I'm not saying that the topic is off-topic, I am just concerned that the direction of its progress might go astray.

Concerning the topic, I think that we may all have our own specific reasons to be in this never-ending 'play'. Perhaps it will end, but I don't think it will be all that soon; I can recall fearing that as a child.

I started a thread awhile back about being used after re-reading my experiences that I had committed to text. I've found that I've been used to accomplish several tasks that the spirit-world wanted me to perform, one just a week or so ago. I share your questioning of our other needs to be here especially after what seems to me to be enough for a lifetime. I'm finding that part of my learning is about Love, the unconditional kind that my wife seems to show to me, or perhaps the feelings of disability including being in a position of feeling that I'm given more than I'm giving.

This is one of the main reasons I am looking forward to finishing this life though hopefully in some level of comfort at the right time otherwise I would hate to go in some horrendous way like ending up in a concentration camp ect. Things for many in this world are not great to even bad though many in the west couldn't be better off than they are now but one day that could very well change given that this world has slowly been drifting towards some scenarios that would dwarf ww2 by all comparisons. I always get excited when something new comes along about other worlds and how different they are from the slaughter house world we are living in.

Yeah I also get excited about the thought of other worlds out there. I have always felt as though I'm in the wrong place and time. I never felt a connection to this current era and have always dreamed of living in another place and time. As a young child I would dream of living in a peaceful forest world. Last year I had a past life regression confirming that I did indeed come from a peaceful forest world in a past life. Unfortunately I wasn't able to remember much. I so badly wish I could go to another world and explore what's out there but unfortunately this world doesn't have the technology to travel to other worlds so I'm stuck here. If I could I would invent a way to travel to another world but sadly my skills are more in the arts then in engineering. Not that being an artist is bad but you would think as an artist I would have the imagination to invent a way to get to another world.

I have never fit in either and that's one of the things I grapple with. I made huge impacts on the world, as best I could in my past lives, but, all of those positions of power were inherited. I made use of them, but they were handed to me too and I did what I did through sheer force of personality.

Honestly, it's a total crap shoot that someone being born into a noble family is actually going to turn out to be a good person and do good in the world. From where we sit now, with all or most of those systems of inherited power being abolished, it's the power hungry people that seem to in charge everywhere and despite whatever political system is in place, it's all a form of oligarchy anyway.

My point being, long of the short is, is that for those of us that actually want to help people, it's not in our nature to grab money, seize power and constantly promote ourselves and unless we're handed the reigns of an empire, like I was a few times over, we're just not going to be in that position.

That is, until you or we find our calling. You need to find what's important to you, as a person. Sadly, we can't help everyone and we have to choose with the finite lives were given what we want to do with them. I think that's the hard part. We can't control the world around us... I was the head of a very large empire in Pakistan / India that spanned the 17-1800's that was very successful and known for it's stability and prosperity during those times.

I don't bring that up to brag, because when I died, it all fell apart. We can only do what we can do while we're here. Those people that lived during that time period may have had their hearts and minds changed, but that's it.. We can only be the best we can be on a daily basis and make the most out of even the smallest interactions. It's not realistic to give money to everyone that we meet on the street, but we can make everyone feel like our equals, important, validated and special simply through our interactions with them.

Being a mover and a shaker isn't about running empires. It's about having strength of character and understanding what makes you special and then finding a way to share that with the world. I would honestly focus more on developing you and how you want to help people and the key is to remember that not everyone can be saved and further still, as we're ruminating in this thread, many of them don't want to be "saved".

We can only do what we can do, but the important thing is to try.

Last edited:
I have gotten the feeling before that I'm ment to be a leader but I don't think much of it because in the past people have told me that I'm socially awkward. However I would like to be a leader, but then again the only reason I want to be a leader is to control others but I don't think that makes a good leader. Also I have no idea what makes a good leader and seem to know nothing about leadership. Still I would like to be a leader but at the same time I don't believe I can be a good leader.

Here is a pretty good definition GalaxyDreamer.
Leadership: a Definition
According to the idea of transformational leadership

, an effective leader is a person who does the following:
  1. Creates an inspiring vision of the future.
  2. Motivates and inspires people to engage with that vision.
  3. Manages delivery of the vision.
  4. Coaches and builds a team, so that it is more effective at achieving the vision.
Leadership brings together the skills needed to do these things.

I mean this will all due love compassion and respect, but ha! I have ADHD and had ADHD in all my lives.

I've had my share of issues with it, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. It does give several evolutionary advanteges, but it also means your way likely to be more intelligent, creative, sensitive, compassionate and empathetic than your peers.

It can be a burden at first but you have to learn to channel your gifts into something productive.

There's nothing wrong with you :) don't listen to anyone who says otherwise

I have been through many mental and physical challenges.. Aspergers, severe depression, chronic fatigue, IBS , seizures .. chronic infections I believe from vaccine damage, poor genetics, and toxins like heavy metals... ie poor detoxification due to poor genetics of heavy metals..

I believe our world is near the same as always just more people and more interweaving of our souls with so many more people now on the earth.> But our health is affecting our minds ... Toxins are making our bodies low in hormones and neurotransmitters so our minds are not getting fed . The trouble is that the affects are gradual and the disease becomes us..

I now appreciate I grew up with Aspergers but had no idea as it was not known of . I coped but my body fell apart in my 20s with more trauma from medical drugs and toxins.. It turned out my body has many issues like very low in dopamine .. some things that the traditional doctor is not looking for.. I was fortunate to find alternative doctors who began to get me help..

My medical doctor shared she felt this time is a quickening of spirit.. with the knowledge more available as to what is happening with our bodies with so much pollution and toxins .. and our genetics are getting destroyed by our leaving the natural laws of health ..

I am on a journey of healing through homeopathy and supplements plus emotional work. There is so much information now what with the world wide web ..

There is a good book by Jenny Cockell. She discovered her family from her past life .. a movie called Yesterday;s children and youtube video .. check it out an amazing story .> Jenny has had precognition of our future world where there are a lot less people and our world is different.. I personally have had premonitions of my life three lives from now and the information I am learning with my own research and journey is being used by more people to bring our earth back to balance ...

Last edited:
I mean this will all due love compassion and respect, but ha! I have ADHD and had ADHD in all my lives.

I've had my share of issues with it, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. It does give several evolutionary advanteges, but it also means your way likely to be more intelligent, creative, sensitive, compassionate and empathetic than your peers.

It can be a burden at first but you have to learn to channel your gifts into something productive.

There's nothing wrong with you :) don't listen to anyone who says otherwise
I'm not so sure about adhd being an evolutionary advantage. Sure I'm probably smarter and more creative then most but there are also times I just can't focus and stay on task and feel as though I have way too much uncontrolled energy. Not saying that energy is a bad thing. This energy whatever it is keeps me alive and connected to the world around me. But at the same time it would be nice to have some control over the energy and be able to focus on task better. Any idea how I can control this energy?

I appreciate having the energy and not wanting it>> I had severe OCD and severe insomnia .. Very very painful..I felt like dying 24/7 with all of my health problems.

ADHD is not a good or a natural thing..It is often due to high glutamates,/ low gaba and problem with neurotransmitters..

I believe it is result of the new amount of toxins and medical interventions like antibiotics , vaccines and drugs that we are now getting.
Those with these new health problems are the canaries in the world.. pointing to the problems we are creating.. I see it that is my responsibility to help to understand these new diseases and to help others who are suffering like I was for many years.. ie I am finding relief .. I have also incorporated my knowledge of past lives etc as the PTSD was deeply rooted in my body ... .

The only thing that has helped me is homeopathic treatment .. It was a very amazing journey .. With not only my physical heath being helped but my emotional as well.. I have a blog .. You can message me to share with you if you are interested in reading it ..

Yeah I also get excited about the thought of other worlds out there. I have always felt as though I'm in the wrong place and time. I never felt a connection to this current era and have always dreamed of living in another place and time. As a young child I would dream of living in a peaceful forest world. Last year I had a past life regression confirming that I did indeed come from a peaceful forest world in a past life. Unfortunately I wasn't able to remember much. I so badly wish I could go to another world and explore what's out there but unfortunately this world doesn't have the technology to travel to other worlds so I'm stuck here. If I could I would invent a way to travel to another world but sadly my skills are more in the arts then in engineering. Not that being an artist is bad but you would think as an artist I would have the imagination to invent a way to get to another world.
I think you may be well equipped.

There are ideas that travelling to other worlds inside mechanised vehicles (spacecraft) is a primitive idea. It has so many disadvantages, not just the technical ones in terms of engineering, but the practical ones laid down by the laws of physics, as well as our limited physical longevity.

But, as humans we all to some degree possess the ability to travel in our minds. For example just yesterday I spent some time poring over some old documents relating to my family history. Before I knew it, several hours had passed and I found myself deeply emotional, moved. I'd been on a journey to a different time and place. Maybe my body never left the room, but in my mind it was a real journey.

Artists in particular possess another skill. They don't need to travel in their mind to somewhere that already exists, but can create a destination and go there. We may not consider it usually as a journey or as travelling, but surely when engrossed in some creative task we find ourselves for a while in some other reality, not the same as everyday life. This may apply to any craftsman or worker who becomes involved in whatever they are doing.

Maybe that's why I'm always dreaming of some other time and place because my mind is so creative. Still there are times I wish I actually live in some other more peaceful world. The real world is just so depressing and I can't always be caught up in my imagination.

Back