• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Why can't I go to where my PLs took place?

Obie

Senior Registered
I'm a traveler. I've traveled to many places. But for some reason I can never go to a place where my PL's were.

When I went to NOLA. The first thing I wanted to do was check out a plantation tour. My former life was me on a plantation that did not belong to me. In my former life my former self was LIVID that that my current self saw the old me in my old line of work and the way I was living my life back then. I feel I might have killed someone and the old me did not want the new me to see that. I went to NOLA primarily to figure out my PL. However I get to NOLA and it is all so commercialized that it can be any tourist city in America. Its no different from key west, etc. I didn't get to see anything from my PL. I didn't get to see any psychics that would have led me in that direction, no plantation tour, nothing. The only thing that seemed nostalgic was Jackson Square. And the cathedral there. So beautiful, so untouched by modern society, and so romantic.

I love the desert. I've been to Vegas, and LA however I've never driven through the desert highway. Thats something I want to do and I know my PL is connected to there. However I've planned and planned a Arizona trip and I never get to go there.

Colorado. I know I've been through the ghost towns and wild west towns there as well as AZ. I want to go to Colorado and the chance never comes up.

Why am I destined to not make it to any of my past life cities/towns/etc????

the things in my life that have been blocked were for a reason,

now that I unblocked them, I know why,

but that does not sound like your issue,

sounds like the past has kind of vanished on you

"..Why am I destined to not make it to any of my past life cities/towns/etc????"

Maybe it's just not the right time for you, Obie. Maybe you would be overwhelmed with negative past life memories if you could visit these places now.

I believe we may only discover what we can handle.

spacecase0 said:
the things in my life that have been blocked were for a reason,
now that I unblocked them, I know why,

but that does not sound like your issue,

sounds like the past has kind of vanished on you
How do I unblock?

What do you mean the past has vanished on me?

Nangijala said:
"..Why am I destined to not make it to any of my past life cities/towns/etc????"
Maybe it's just not the right time for you, Obie. Maybe you would be overwhelmed with negative past life memories if you could visit these places now.

I believe we may only discover what we can handle.
I don't think I'd be overwhelmed. I think in fact I'd be happy to know about certain lives that have made me happy. Whenever I think about the Wild West, I feel happy, calm, and blissful. Its a type of happiness that I rarely experience. I feel like I'm in such a good place and that I'm surrounded by love from my friends,lovers, etc. Idk why its blocked and why in my dream about the wild west I saw my friends from this life telling me I had to leave the dream.

Back