• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

First Past Life Regression---India

Jadeswan

Member
The sound of my husband's voice reading the regression meditation begins to fade. I open my eyes and look around me and I am in a marketplace in India. There are brightly colored wares and people shouting and moving back and forth. I am standing near a pen full of goats. I am wearing a red sari and I finger the fabric with its gold embroidery. I seem to be in some sort of indecision. Should I go back home or should I make a different choice? Suddenly in spite of lingering doubts, I go. It as if the choice has made up its own mind. I pass through the marketplace and come to a river where women are washing clothes and laying them out to dry. I am waiting for someone. He promised to meet me here. He is special to me but I can't tell my grandparents---with whom I live---about him. They would not approve. He is why I am waiting by the river in my best red sari. Dusk begins to fall and still he does not come. I begin to worry and wonder how long I should wait. Finally with great dejection I leave the river and head back through the now deserted marketplace. In an instant I become aware of a shadow behind me and and chills course down my spine. I walk faster and footsteps become distinct behind me. Throwing away any pretense at decorum I flee down the street, weaving between stalls of merchandise. I trip over something in the darkness and baskets go flying everywhere. I hurtle onward, desperately trying to get away from the sense of evil behind me. Finally I reach the door of my home, a grand house with steps and beautiful pillars. At first my relief is great as I try to open the door but to my horror it is locked. I beat on the door screaming with terror. Suddenly it opens and I sag inside with relief as my grandfather stands holding it open. My pursuer reaches the door before we can close it and knocks my grandfather down. Blood runs from his head. My grandmother comes down the stairway and is knocked aside as well. Then it is as if I do not know what is happening. All I can see are peacock feathers floating and rice being thrown in the air in handfuls. My mind seems to be taking a break from the present reality and is remembering some other part of my life. I become aware of my surroundings as neighbors are helping me up from the ground and tending to my grandparents who are fortunately not seriously injured. I am horrified that my disobedience and deception brought this upon them.

The next memory is many years later when I am dying. I am an old woman in my eighties with silver gray hair which is braided and wrapped around my head. I sit in a wheel chair made of rattan and a gray blanket is across my lap. I am outside in a garden and there are roses of all colors growing on bushes around me. My young granddaughter is nearby sitting on the grass. I am incredibly peaceful and dignified and I bask in the beauty around me. I know it is time to go and I smile a little. There is no fear. Then I leave my body and am gone.

I must have lived sometimes during the 19th century. The name Bhajarati or Bhajarti seems to have had meaning for me. I don't know much about the middle of my life except that at some point I had a beautiful baby girl with huge brown eyes and softly curling hair. I was married to someone other than the man I had tried to meet by the river. I never found out why he did not meet me. I suspect he was of a lower caste and that is why I kept him a secret, knowing that my family would not see him for who he was but only for his place in society.

I didn't know much about India prior to the regression but I have researched some of the details and they seem to hold up. I suppose that could explain my love of bellydance and why when I tasted Dal for the first time I said, "This is like coming home."
 
Jadeswan said:
The sound of my husband's voice reading the regression meditation begins to fade. I open my eyes and look around me and I am in a marketplace in India.
It sounds as though you're having great success doing regressions with the help of your husband. It's wonderful to have that kind of support. How long have you and your husband been working at this process?
 
Yes, I really appreciate my husband's support. You should have seen his poor face when I first started talking about reincarnation though! He has been very sweet and open-minded about it, however, and has helped me with three past life regressions so far. It has been two or three weeks since the first one. He finally agreed to let me help him with a regression a few days ago. It was very interesting.


I believe we have shared at least two lives together and I think that is an aid in helping one another remember.
 
Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. Im Indian too..what you say seems very true to what India would be like. FYI...Bharati is an Indian name.
 
Believe2007, thank you for responding. That is very validating for me. Hmm, Bharati....I can see that as a possibility. My memories of emotions and visual appearances are so clear but I guess I have trouble with my English-speaking conscious mind filtering "foreign" words. :P
 
That was a wonderful view into one of your past lives...great detail and description with wonderful emotion and feeling.


Were you able to see through the eyes of your former incarnation as well as view the whole situation and environment from without? It seems that the more recent my life was, the more I am apt to see through the eyes of the individual exclusively, while in earlier incarnations (beyond the last 250-300 years) I am seeing not only the individual I was, but also through the eyes of that individual. Further, I get what was going on around even where the individual was not looking.


Also, did your husband recite a meditation or was this under hypnosis? If the former, would you mind sharing it?


While my past life meditations have great detail it is rare that I get more than brief visual vignettes with enormous levels of background understanding, emotion and feeling involved in that current time. I would love to have a movie scene play out before me.
 
Usetawuz, all of my memories are through my own eyes except in a few cases. In each life, the moment of my death is from an outside point of view. Also, a couple of scenes where terrible things happened to me--being raped, stones thrown at me by my own villagers---these scenes were also from the outside. Perhaps they were a little too much to bear from the first person point of view. That is interesting that your more recent memories are exclusively first person while your earlier ones are both first person and from the outside.


My husband read the past life regression meditation from Sylvia Browne's book Past Lives, Future Healing.
 
Jadeswan said:
Perhaps they were a little too much to bear from the first person point of view. That is interesting that your more recent memories are exclusively first person while your earlier ones are both first person and from the outside.
My husband read the past life regression meditation from Sylvia Browne's book Past Lives, Future Healing.
That feels right, Jadeswan...I had one life wherein I treacherously had a friend murdered...four swords thrust into his torso simultaneously...and my perspective immediately jumped from behind my eyes to an outside location where I watched my friend's face as his death became evident, as well as my own horror of inflicting death upon him. I never recovered from my acts in that lifetime and died soon thereafter.


I have been told that the more recent lives are seen solely through the eyes of the previous incarnation because the lessons I am being shown need to come from within...I learned it once, I should simply recall it. It sounds almost like tough love, and my guidance seems to think I am smarter than I am!


Thank you for the referral...I will give it a try.


Love and light...
 
Jadeswan said:
Usetawuz, all of my memories are through my own eyes except in a few cases. In each life, the moment of my death is from an outside point of view. Also, a couple of scenes where terrible things happened to me--being raped, stones thrown at me by my own villagers---these scenes were also from the outside. Perhaps they were a little too much to bear from the first person point of view. That is interesting that your more recent memories are exclusively first person while your earlier ones are both first person and from the outside.
My husband read the past life regression meditation from Sylvia Browne's book Past Lives, Future Healing.
I am sorry to hear about that. Were those horrible things part of your Indian PL? Why did the villagers throw stones at you?
 
Thank you for your caring, Obie. I'm not sure if I was raped or came close to being raped in my life in India. I know it sounds weird but the details got really fuzzy on that part. I was raped in my life in Kenya. What I remember of that life I have posted here: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/first-past-life-regression-india.2375/


The villagers threw stones at me during my life in 17th century England because they thought I was a witch. As an unmarried orphaned herbalist I was a prime candidate. Here are my memories from that life: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/third-past-life-regression-england.2380/


It has been hard to remember some of these things. On the other hand, it helps me to know that if I have gone through all that with dignity I can make it this time around too.
 
my grand mother's name was bharati...

Jadeswan said:
Believe2007, thank you for responding. That is very validating for me. Hmm, Bharati....I can see that as a possibility. My memories of emotions and visual appearances are so clear but I guess I have trouble with my English-speaking conscious mind filtering "foreign" words. :P
me too from india Hearts


my grand mother's name was bharati...


but she died before i was born
 
Back
Top