• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How strong would you mark your belief in reincarnation out of 100% ?

I ‘believe’ a 100% in reincarnation. It’s not ‘believing’ , it is an acknowledgment of the existence of multiple dimensions through us. This is all my life I live now and there will be no change if I ever "die." Energy never dies, there will only be a transformation.

80% - I'm a biological being in a real physical world, and bear an incarnated eternal soul within my material body.

10% - same as above, but with neither soul nor reincarnation.

10% - I "exist" as a computer program in a kind of an enormous computer simulation, like in "Matrix".

Cheers.

60% or so, it may be near 50% but that's because I'm hoping that reincarnation is true, that we're just too young to understand about life itself. Also, I rated it near half, because I'm still unsure of everything. Science is there, but I better stand in the middle of everything unless someone can present a 100% truth to everything.

Can pretty much rule out there being any biological component given what people have been reporting of their experiences so it all comes down to just there being souls moving from one experience to the next.

I really am convinced that there is an afterlife and we reincarnate. However, I cant help but have these negative thoughts in my head from time to time that maybe there is nothing after death, so my rating is 85-90%

100%. Actually, in my opinión, we live just once, though periodically alternating between the spiritual and the physical. So the term "reincarnation" was given just for a better understanding.

Because of a strong programmed amnesia we hardly remember, unless there is something (meditation, regressive hypnosis, awakening of Kundalini's energy, etc.) that might trigger those memories.

As for the afterlife evidences, in the past I had a few from family members and also from two good friends who passed away. As I want to be very respectful with this forum rules, this is just a hint for a curious guy working with modified radio sets on youtube: huff paranormal. And I stop here.

Peace,

At this point I my life— 100%.

While my memories have been fleeting, often filled with holes and my personal skepticism about my own experience, there is too much factual information to not know that reincarnation is real. Dr. Ian Stevenson did tremendous research with verified facts, as has Carol Bowman and others.

Hi everybody,
I have no doubts.
The reincarnation theory seems to be the best alternative for soul growth over time.
It can explain and clarify so many situations, that it has convinced me many years ago.
When I came to find out about what could be my last life, it became even clearer.

I'm am as certain of some type of reincarnation phenomena as I am of anything else...can never be 100% but I don't expect it to be. That there is some type of anomalous information passing between dead and living individuals is inarguable. It sure seems like reincarnation as we observe it.

I'm only 30% certain. I believe that we, the physical human beings, don't need a soul, and yet we have one in us. That means we've been invaded by a race of souls. Science is never proven we need one therefore they're inhabiting us just to record us. It's they that have the afterlife and hop from Human to human. We the physical human race unfortunately don't go on.

I'm only 30% certain. I believe that we, the physical human beings, don't need a soul, and yet we have one in us. That means we've been invaded by a race of souls. Science is never proven we need one therefore they're inhabiting us just to record us. It's they that have the afterlife and hop from Human to human. We the physical human race unfortunately don't go on.
I'm saying this in total respect...I don't think you have a clear view of human consciousness and your comment seems to come from spiritual ignorance. (Don't take that negatively. We all start there.) I totally reject all false hopes and promises made by our dominant book religions. But the universe is the Universe...Divine and Conscious. We are part of this. I would urge you to begin a study of your Ancestors and their Gods and seek a closer connection to Divine Nature. Again, please don't take this as a negative, I am concerned for you.

Me too, I've always had the same uneasy feeling...

Hi Spacely,

Maybe you are right that the human beings were invaded bij souls in the past. This theory could explain the sudden increase of size of the human brain during the evolution. Especially compared to other primates that didn't experience this increase at the same time (so you could exclude environmental advantages). Bodies that suddenly started to inhabit complex souls, needed complex brainfunctions as well.
I just don't understand why you would say:
We the physical human race unfortunately don't go on.
Especially the use of "We" in this sentence, because you are confusing me with that comment. If your theory would be right, than you yourself are also part of the jumping soulgroup and this sentence seems to imply that you consider yourself a physical body?

I'm curious now. I wonder whether this idea of humans being invaded by souls is an abstract theory, or maybe it is something where you've noticed actual effects happening. If there are real-world effects, what form does that take, in your experience?

Let me expand.

The physical human race has evolved continuosly over time, from small mamal through primate, into our awesome selves.

Young children are spontaneously remembering past lives, accurately.

That information doesn't belong there, and there should be no connection.

Therefor, we have a being inside of us who remembers its last experience in the previous human.

But that being is tryng hard not to give away its presence, thus the amnesia.

That means the whole process is manual, not natural. A sould must stalk (or pick) a pregnant woman as target, and dive in.

If the process is manual, it must have had a "start date". Otherwise, you must conclude that they've always done this even way back when we were rodants. Not fun. So, the date they dove in, is the invasion date. So perhaps we got creative after that... but still not needed to keep our heart beating and lungs going.

Hmmm, how can it be some people have out of body experiences and don't die? They may even have a bi-furcated experience, where after it's done, they remember both what the body was doing, and simultaneously what the soul wandered around doing. That proves we might not really need the invader.

I am not religious. Just agnostic

Am I soul jumper? Depends. There is no way to measure the effect of having a foreign soul in you ... is your personality coming 50% from the physical brain and 50% from soul? I don't know what "I" am. I don't know what "you" are. It's a complex recipe.

Wouldn't they want us to have amnesia so we, the physical race, don't rebel? Then poof, one day we all wake up at the same time and the real soul agenda replaces our individual life plans. Yikes.

Real world effects in my life...and maybe yours? How about that voice in your head that's constantly correcting your thoughts and plans. Perhaps it's a good voice for you, and perhaps not so good for others. We all have that. Is that the brain, or your installed soul, or long-lost-granny above? Are your brain thoughts constantly arguing with the souls thoughts?

No way to tell.

First experiment: Take a death row prisoner and knock the soul out, w/o harming the body. What will happen???

Guys, I've thought already about this for over 10 years. It would be great if we continued, but rather i think we are just remembered.

Maybe fondly.

Let me expand.

The physical human race has evolved continuosly over time, from small mamal through primate, into our awesome selves.

Young children are spontaneously remembering past lives, accurately.

That information doesn't belong there, and there should be no connection.

Therefor, we have a being inside of us who remembers its last experience in the previous human.

But that being is tryng hard not to give away its presence, thus the amnesia.

That means the whole process is manual, not natural. A sould must stalk (or pick) a pregnant woman as target, and dive in.

If the process is manual, it must have had a "start date". Otherwise, you must conclude that they've always done this even way back when we were rodants. Not fun. So, the date they dove in, is the invasion date. So perhaps we got creative after that... but still not needed to keep our heart beating and lungs going.

Hmmm, how can it be some people have out of body experiences and don't die? They may even have a bi-furcated experience, where after it's done, they remember both what the body was doing, and simultaneously what the soul wandered around doing. That proves we might not really need the invader.

I am not religious. Just agnostic

Am I soul jumper? Depends. There is no way to measure the effect of having a foreign soul in you ... is your personality coming 50% from the physical brain and 50% from soul? I don't know what "I" am. I don't know what "you" are. It's a complex recipe.

Wouldn't they want us to have amnesia so we, the physical race, don't rebel? Then poof, one day we all wake up at the same time and the real soul agenda replaces our individual life plans. Yikes.

Real world effects in my life...and maybe yours? How about that voice in your head that's constantly correcting your thoughts and plans. Perhaps it's a good voice for you, and perhaps not so good for others. We all have that. Is that the brain, or your installed soul, or long-lost-granny above? Are your brain thoughts constantly arguing with the souls thoughts?

No way to tell.

First experiment: Take a death row prisoner and knock the soul out, w/o harming the body. What will happen???

Guys, I've thought already about this for over 10 years. It would be great if we continued, but rather i think we are just remembered.

Maybe fondly.

Hi, everybody.

Maybe the invasion is lasting already so long that it's converted into a kind of a symbiosis, at least for the biological part of us?

Thus if you somehow "knocked out" the soul out of the body, the resuling body would be a kind of a zombie, incapable of the most essential functions of an adult body with a soul inside.

I mean, what if this invasion has lasted already so long, that the biological part of us has ev0lutioned and is now simply not fit to exist without an invader inside it?

With respect to the amnesia, in one of Michael Newton's books there is a short notice that the amnesia has not been there all the time, but has been suddenly imposed quite recently as a cure for some problems accumulated up to that moment. Don't remember details, sorry.

IMHO.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi, everybody.

Maybe the invasion is lasting already so long that it's converted into a kind of a symbiosis, at least for the biological part of us?

Thus if you somehow "knocked out" the soul out of the body, the resuling body would be a kind of a zombie, incapable of the most essential functions of an adult body with a soul inside.

I mean, what if this invasion has lasted already so long, that the biological part of us has ev0lutioned and is now simply not fit to exist without an invader inside it?

With respect to the amnesia, in one of Michael Newton's books there is a short notice that the amnesia has not been there all the time, but has been suddenly imposed quite recently as a cure for some problems accumulated up to that moment. Don't remember details, sorry.

IMHO.

Regards.

It could be we've been bred to become containers. Fully responsive to soul. However, our genetics are pretty fancy to say we're nothing w/o a soul.

The real question is, if a baby is born w/o a soul, does it develop a normal "default" personality? If yes, then with a soul, is that personality now different? Then, there's your soul agenda shining.

I have to think the race of souls wouldn't keep doing this unless they're having some success, eventually will succeed, or are being forced. Every process has a point, and goal.

You can read about the extraterrestrials visiting, and notice that in their advancement, their bodies have atrophied. That's because their life is mostly soul now, and they don't use their body. I assume they came over here on command of those same souls, to genetically push us along, so that we also can accept more "soul" into us, and become more powerful, docile, and work with extraterrestrials. But I digress.

Anyway, we should be aiming more science and funding at something that affects all of us (physicals) in such a profound way.

It's outside the scope of this forum, but I've had some small memories of being a non-human mammal. I've had pets that would appear to be the reincarnation of previous pets. There was a post on this forum many years ago (I will try and find it), where someone remembered being one of our small mammalian ancestors during the Mesozoic. I don't see why we have to have been 'invaded' when our souls seem to have been incarnating for as long as there was life on this earth.

It's funny (and pushing outside the scope of this forum) but in my dreams I'm often some animal, running very fast, quite joyfully running on all fours, and getting most of the traction from the front legs hauling me forwards, rather than the back legs. One day I saw a film of a bison (buffalo) running and its strong front legs reminded me of the dream - though there are other animals which could fit as well. It was a dream, but whatever it was, I wasn't watching from outside, I was that creature, I felt it - in the dream at least.

A reminder - to myself as much as anyone, its better here not to go too far down the line of exploring our past or future lives as animals.
note: forum rules prohibit discussion of human to animal reincarnation.
http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/posting-guidelines.1305/

One other comment on the presence of the soul. Humans have a long history of treating animal, vegetable and mineral aspects of this planet as just resources to be used, consumed, discarded. This can be justified as long as we claim animals don't have feelings, they don't matter.

We need to be cautious about the beliefs we adopt. Other cultures such as Native American and Australian Aboriginal traditions for example, consider the Earth, the Sky, all its creatures to be sacred and treated with reverence. Once cannot just step inside another culture and truly understand their beliefs, but I'm much more in sympathy with that idea, so that not just the animals, but even the earth beneath our feet should be treated with reverence. I feel that this soul-material is not external, but actually part of the very structure of the world, the stuff it is made of, even the stars and planets - who are we to deny them?

Hi, everybody:

I'm almost sure that if we hadn't been "invaded" by the race of souls, we'd never have arrived at homo-sapiens (what we are now).

We could have stayed more or less forever at the level we were on at the moment of "invasion", most likely homo-erectus, or similar.
Not yet homo-sapiens, but hardly an animal, already.

Well, admitting that nothing like genetic engineering has been ever applied to our race, as Zecharia Sitchin and Mauro Biglino suggest.

IMHO.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hi, everybody:

I'm almost sure that if we hadn't been "invaded" by the race of souls, we'd never have arrived at homo-sapiens (what we are now).

We could have stayed more or less forever at the level we were on at the moment of "invasion", most likely homo-erectus, or similar.
Not yet homo-sapiens, but hardly an animal, already.

Well, admitting that nothing like genetic engineering has been ever applied to our race, as Zecharia Sitchin and Mauro Biglino suggest.

IMHO.

Regards.

We naturally genetically engineer ourselves every time a girl rejects one guy and picks another guy, she just steered the human race in a different direction. Kids.

We naturally genetically engineer ourselves every time a girl rejects one guy and picks another guy, she just steered the human race in a different direction. Kids.

Hi, spacely.

When people talk about genetic engineering, they usually mean direct manipulation of our DNA, on a molecular level.

Please, don't make this discussion more complicated by confusing and re-inventing the established terminology.

Best Regards.

For me 100 %. If I did not have my NDE those many years ago I would have been agnostic in this lifetime. However since that experience I have had
on again off again OBE's which confirmed this on a personal level. Plus on the surface it just makes senses. As everything in nature is about cycles and that includes us as well.

Albert Einstein once quoted ( Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another.”) and now that science is realizing that consciousness is inherent in even the tiniest pieces of matter — an idea that suggests that consciousness is a fundamental part of the universe. And for me the process of reincarnation is the evolution of that consciousness throughout the cosmos and the higher dimensions of reality.

P.

For me 100 %. If I did not have my NDE those many years ago I would have been agnostic in this lifetime. However since that experience I have had
on again off again OBE's which confirmed this on a personal level. Plus on the surface it just makes senses. As everything in nature is about cycles and that includes us as well.

Albert Einstein once quoted ( Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another.”) and now that science is realizing that consciousness is inherent in even the tiniest pieces of matter — an idea that suggests that consciousness is a fundamental part of the universe. And for me the process of reincarnation is the evolution of that consciousness throughout the cosmos and the higher dimensions of reality.

P.

If by the word "I" you mean you the soul, then I agree with you. You are temporarily using that body to interact with the physical world for about 70 - 80 years. What other way would a soul touch matter?

The souls should thank the physical human race for the inhabitation experience they are having. Some of them bring trauma right back into the individual they inhabit. Got a strange fear of fire? Guess where it cam from :)

...and now that science is realizing that consciousness is inherent in even the tiniest pieces of matter...
P.

That's quite a news for me, never heard of anything of the kind and it looks to me highly unlikely.

Could you, please, give some reference?

Regards.

If by the word "I" you mean you the soul, then I agree with you. You are temporarily using that body to interact with the physical world for about 70 - 80 years. What other way would a soul touch matter?

The souls should thank the physical human race for the inhabitation experience they are having. Some of them bring trauma right back into the individual they inhabit. Got a strange fear of fire? Guess where it cam from :)
Spacely,

Yes you are correct. I mean I as in soul. We don't process a soul or have a soul, we are soul that processes a body temporarily. And many that are alive on this planet today have been incarnated on this planet for well over 10,000 years and more. Most however are not aware of this yet. But some of us are awakening to our true nature as a spiritual being and realizing that we are eternal by nature.

P.

That's quite a news for me, never heard of anything of the kind and it looks to me highly unlikely.

Could you, please, give some reference?

Regards.
Cyrus, You can look this up on google my friend. As many scientist today are questioning the nature of consciousness itself. And with a better understanding of quantum physics it seems that consciousness might be a part of the natural fabric of the cosmos itself and has been all along. This knowledge will lead many into understanding how consciousness operates within the higher dimensions of our universe. Until then the only way to prove this is for one to have a personal experience themselves. However this can only happen when consciousness allow memories of experiences from these other dimensions to filter thru down into the physical brain.

However at the present stage of most human beings, most don't remember their dreams, yet we all dream 4 or 5 times every night even if we don't remember them. This is a natural function of the astral senses opening up while we sleep at night. So we all have various experiences of these higher dimensions but our physical consciousness has a hard time trying to bring those memories of what we did back into our awaken consciousness here. And because we don't remember them we simply write them off as never existing at all. But in reality they do. And there lies the conundrum.

Love and peace.

P.

Back