• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!
Hello Lili, and welcome to the forum!

IMO nobody from the outside can tell us or guess who we were in our past lives. (I wish it was that easy!) But everyone needs to find the answer within themselves. And often this takes a lot of time and patience.

I understand you wonder who you were and you would like to know as fast as possible. But many of us here have the experience that there are no quick and easy answers. Often it takes many years to get more and more memories over time, to do all the research to validate them and to put all the little pieces together one by one to finally get a clearer picture of our past lives.
After two months you are still at the very beginning of your journey. So take your time and don’t rush things.

Here is a good thread about this topic that might be helpful:

https://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/reincarnation-and-patience.1235/

Sometimes it’s easy and alluring to think we were someone famous because famous people are often shown in media and they are the first that come to our mind when we think of a certain time period, of a talent or profession, of a place or whatever that was part of our past lives. But it’s not necessarily true we were them. It could be of course, but there were always much more unknown, average people around than famous people, so it’s more likely we were just one of those.
It’s possible you were someone similar to Kurt Cobain, or someone much inspired and influenced by him and his music, or someone who knew him personally. Or maybe the connection to him you feel is altogether nothing from a past life. Maybe you identify and sympathize with him (subconsciously) because of current life issues and similarities.

I think you will need to have much more actual memories (like dreams, flashbacks, visions during meditation/regression, etc …) to find out who you were and what you did in your past life. Sharing some similarities, likes/dislikes and coincidences with someone famous from the past is not enough. It’s possible for anyone to find at least some similarities and coincidences with many famous people if one just looks close enough. Doesn’t mean this was us in a past life. It’s not impossible, though.

IMO you should think about all other possibilities before jumping to conclusions. This thread might also be helpful to you:

https://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/famous-past-lives-or-archetypal-affinity.3449/
Did you read my post and it's replies? There's more to it than you think.

Did you read my post and it's replies? There's more to it than you think.
1) when he grew up, he was very interested in doing the band practice in a hairstylist shop. Who owned it and in which year did they own said hairstylist shop?
2) when he was in elementary school there were children in class with him, who were they and where did he go to school at?
3) I believe you when you say you remember being Kurt cobain. Also there was a child and her mother that used to frequently come into the shop. What was her name and what was her mom’s name?

1) when he grew up, he was very interested in doing the band practice in a hairstylist shop. Who owned it and in which year did they own said hairstylist shop?
2) when he was in elementary school there were children in class with him, who were they and where did he go to school at?
3) I believe you when you say you remember being Kurt cobain. Also there was a child and her mother that used to frequently come into the shop. What was her name and what was her mom’s name?

1. It was owned by a woman named Tracy Marander and it was used for band practice from 1988 to 1989.
2. Among others, some of his classmates included Buzz Osborne, Dale Crover, and Krist Novoselic. He went to Aberdeen High School.

I couldn't find #3 with Artificial Intelligence, but anyway, how is this related to reincarnation? Most people cannot even remember their full past life names, much less such specific details. Don't get me wrong, I think the OP really needs to reflect more and concentrate on getting memories before jumping to the conclusion that she was Kurt Cobain, but such level of detail would prove Google proficiency more than it would prove past lives. I don't even remember all the people that I went to school with in this life, much less a past life.

Back