• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Looking for others- Nazi Germany and the Holocaust

Morgan VK

Hello,
I was originally led to this forum by looking up, " SS whore and entertainers." Sadly, about 15? years ago I started having the most lucid dreams about the Holocaust and Nazi Germany. I remember that I was for some reason confirmed in a Lutheran church and could mimic fluent German at the age of 6. My mom was blown away (whom I believe to have been a brutal WF SS. ) I was pulling myself up and bopping around everywhere by the age 0f 1-year-old even! I am still dancing to this day...quite well. I remember my whole life having germans/german descent guys all over me or stalking me, but I was pulled to France and the Kaballah? Anyways, it was a "series" of dreams. One was me wearing sheer, black pantyhose with a loose garter, backed up against a wall with peeling paint, drunk with many others. (a dancer?) The other, I was in the 'front' of an old, wooden horse cart? looking back at all of these females, with a Star of David on the 'front' of their coats. (red?) There was one girl and we were just staring right through each other as we moved somewhere on the cart. It was like I could see her soul. There were a few other regressions, but I'll wait until later to tell. I go through phases of watching both German and Holocaust documentaries/movies (they have not made one yet on the bordellos). I've had many common themes. I have also lost a child to suicide, and my other son has ADHD. I've been a drunk before, a flirty lush, buying 4-hour energy drinks to stay awake with him as he gets up too early in the a.m. for me.

I cannot fathom the wars of this planet. I am a vegan too. I care deeply for "special needs" children as they are beautiful souls. EVERY man I have married either can speak some german language, Russian and or one Jewish man who gave me my last child who is growing fast! Strange, eh? I also love both Jazz and EDM.

I am very pulled to old TB hospitals and asylums as well. I have yet to see another female incarnate in my family but have 5 male descendants including my own two boys.

I'm fading out now. I apologize. It always comes back to me. Are there any others like this out here? Again, I was "led" to this site I am sure, for a reason.

To add: I met a dutchman online who absolutely said things to me that nobody has ever said to me before. Like after he ditched me; things such as, " You are a cheap whore and I am going to come to shoot you. You bit**. You slut..." (I was never with him ever?) He has been the worst thing verbally to ever happen to me yet. His blue eyes pierced my soul it seemed. Also, yet another narcissist peeling through victim after victim on social media. The thought of this "dutchman" scares the crap out of me.

Thank you for your time and for reading this. I look forward to joining in conversations on this forum.

You might want to research ‘Salon Kitty’ and other such brothels. Also the Folles Bergère. How do you feel about brothels and prostitution in this lifetime?

By the way, they really did make a movie about Salon Kitty. I only know about it because at the time, I was staying at a friends house and they were watching it. I tried to watch ( to be polite of course, in someone else’s house, you watch what they watch). I got too uncomfortable and went for a walk.. Turns out I knew a LOT more about it all than I thought... ( I wasn’t an prositute... in my PL, but knew a LOT about it)

Eva x

Nice YouTube link. Also, I was one of the blondie blue-eyed dudes from a past life in Nazi Germany. Nice to meet you.

On a side note, I did defect to a few days before the war ended because the other Nazis were pissing me off and I couldn’t start a family properly in Germany anymore.

Nice YouTube link. Also, I was one of the blondie blue-eyed dudes from a past life in Nazi Germany. Nice to meet you.

On a side note, I did defect to a few days before the war ended because the other Nazis were pissing me off and I couldn’t start a family properly in Germany anymore.

Hello,
Were you stationed within Germany, or did you move about?

I'm one of the blondie- blue-eyed women. That life, and this one. I've come to realize that I was a sympathizer, a POW who used her "dance" skills and big eyes do dash danger and get the info spreading.

Nice to meet you. That was that life, this is this life.

I moved about. Besides Germany, I have memories working in Czechoslovakia(especially modern day Czech Republic), Austria, France, Italy and the Soviet Union(especially Ukraine and Russia). I could speak the native languages wherever I was stationed.

I’m so different in this life now. I’m a Eurasian female, about to move to North America once again, but this time in Canada rather than the US.

I keep dreaming of trains going to Bergen Belsen and I am on the train with my family, I see rather vividly the conditions in the railcar which are very bad to the point where I can smell the filth and just plain bad things in that railcar. I have had these dreams since I was 13 or 14 years old, I am now 40 years old. Another dream I had I was in a jail cell and a nazi guard was trying to lure me out of the cell. I remember his words “komme de da” and when I didn’t obey his commands he would hit me with a whip or something like a belt that was in his hand. I tried to turn away from him and was met with graffiti on the wall, it was the Star of David spray painted on the wall. It was a bright blue color. I don’t remember much about Bergen Belsen but I do know I was a sneaky person who would hide food for the rest of my cell mates. I don’t remember how many women there were. Or their own names, but I do recall mine. I was named Rosalindhe. To this day the memories are very vivid and I hate the sound of helicopter noises when they pass over my house. I also hate the noise of the air raid sirens. Also to this day I have a habit of hiding food in my room so I can get to it quickly if need be.

I keep dreaming of trains going to Bergen Belsen and I am on the train with my family, I see rather vividly the conditions in the railcar which are very bad to the point where I can smell the filth and just plain bad things in that railcar. I have had these dreams since I was 13 or 14 years old, I am now 40 years old. Another dream I had I was in a jail cell and a nazi guard was trying to lure me out of the cell. I remember his words “komme de da” and when I didn’t obey his commands he would hit me with a whip or something like a belt that was in his hand. I tried to turn away from him and was met with graffiti on the wall, it was the Star of David spray painted on the wall. It was a bright blue color. I don’t remember much about Bergen Belsen but I do know I was a sneaky person who would hide food for the rest of my cell mates. I don’t remember how many women there were. Or their own names, but I do recall mine. I was named Rosalindhe. To this day the memories are very vivid and I hate the sound of helicopter noises when they pass over my house. I also hate the noise of the air raid sirens. Also to this day I have a habit of hiding food in my room so I can get to it quickly if need be.
Hi Rosemary,

It is good to hear from you again. Some points stand out to me in your dream. First, it may have looked like spray paint to modern eyes, but spray painting was not invented until after WWII:

Second, I think the bright blue color would have been unusual, especially in a place like Bergen Belsen, though I can't say more on that.

Third, how would you have obtained (or "earned") that extra food that you sought to distribute to other inmates in a concentration camp?

The foregoing is not intended to throw cold water on your account. However, the memory and scenario is part of a dream, and may have some visionary aspects, especially given your other past lives. It may also have some symbolic aspects, and the symbolic clash is also striking, with a Nazi Guard beckoning ("komme de da") on one side and a symbol of faith on the other. You are in the middle, presented with what seems to be a dilemma or a decision to make, caught between the symbol of the Jewish faith and its antithesis. I think you need to look into this a bit more deeply, but this is just my intuition. There may be something here that your subconscious is simultaneously hiding from you and revealing to you about your time at Bergen Belsen.

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
Gonna be brutally honest here and I'm not going to rain on your parade because remembering memories from concentration camps is freaking traumatic enough as it is (recalled a few of my own from Auschwitz-Birkenau). But here goes... (my 2c worth..) Gonna keep my DN knowledge of the camps and the way they were created, organised and run out of this post, because well.. it's a bit too harsh and brutal.

If you were transported to Bergen-Belsen you were either from Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Czechoslovakia, or Austria (however, Austria had its own KZ - Mauthausen-Gusen..). It was originally a POW camp after the invasion of Poland in 1939. Bergen-Belsen began to house Untermensch in April 1943, when the command was changed to the SS-WVHA, so your dream has be after this. However, because Bergen-Belsen became one of the most well-known camps due to the imprisonment of Anne Frank and also the later relocation of the Birkenau Women's Orchestra remnants, it's possible you are mistaking it for somewhere else. There are a lot of camps in the Reich, and it's easy just to say "it was that one..." because that's the camp people know the most about.

The condition of the wagons were cattle cars which housed Jews en-route to camps consisted of nothing but hay, perhaps a bench or two, and a bucket in the corner to relieve yourself. Everyone would have used the bucket and by the time the wagons would have got to Bergen-Belsen, depending on what country you came from, would have been overflowing with waste. I remember my own memories from Riga Ghetto to Auschwitz-Birkenau of these same wagons. It's the reason why I can't stand the feel or sight of hay, because it's what I sat on with my two little adopted children on our journey. Also can't stand the sight of well.. you get my drift.

The jail cell you speak of would have been the prison block which had cells that were not big enough to lay down in and not big enough to sit down in. These were punishment cells so you obviously did something that warranted that punishment. Guards also had sticks, whips and literally anything that could be used as a weapon. Personally in my time in Birkenau, I remember being hit with a whip, a stick and a rifle butt in the lower back. It's why I have scoliosis now. As SeaAndSky said spray paint was not around during WWII and especially not in a KZ.

Hiding food was not uncommon in camps. However the only way one was "rewarded" with food, was if you were in a Sonderkommando, resistance group or had some other way of obtaining it. Those people often had better rations, accommodation etc. If you were useful to the Germans, they rewarded you in the terms of food and accommodation to keep you healthy and alive. If I'm honest, you wouldn't have been able to even work for enough food to feed your fellow prisoners whether you were in a barrack or a prison cell. Remember prison cells in a KZ are not the same as a modern jail. In saying that though, if you were sneaky or clever, you would have been also on the camp guard's "watchlist" as a disruptive prisoner. Trust me, camp guards had lists for those prisoners, and if something happened in a camp, these prisoners on the list would have been their first suspicions. If I didn't have the protection I had in Birkenau, I wouldn't have even lasted as long as I did, because I was one of those prisoners to watch out for (not for what I did, but for what I knew. I was dangerous because I knew how it all worked). It was a very fine line you walked if you even showed the slightest ability to outwit the SS guards.

The air raid sirens may not have been a camp thing. In all my time in Birkenau, I never once heard an air raid siren. Air raid sirens were more or less to protect the civilian population.

Hiding food is another carryover but it can be overcome and healed once you learn that food is in abundance. I've done it twice. It's not easy, and it's hard to train the mind to do so, but it can be done. I was notorious for doing that in my teens, and at times, I subconsciously stash food in places and forget about it (I'm talking like muesli bars etc.. non perishable things). Eating disorders is also another Camp carryover.

Eva x

Ps. I forgot to add, if you are incredibly sure that you were in Bergen-Belsen and your name was Rosalinde, try to find their online index of prisoners. You may or may not be able to find yourself.

Last edited:
When I do say the name of Rose Buscher out loud (and yes I actually did find myself!!!!), I get chills right up my spine! Also I remember a dream I had where my two nephews and I, along with our family were hiding out and praying. I remember that they had black hair and they were younger than me but close to the coming of age or Bar Mitzvah. I also have a phobia of locked doors and doorknobs being held so that I can’t get out of my room or apartment. As long as I know that the door is unlocked I can escape so I’m not afraid. But if a door is closed or locked with the doorknob being held I panic very easily. As for the food hoarding, I’ve done it since I was a little girl. I was scared of the dark for a long period of time and would have nightmares about being thrown in an oven. To this day in my current lifetime I can’t get near an open oven door due to my overwhelming phobia of the heat coming out of the oven. It’s silly I know, but my current lifetime is full of my phobias from various lives. I’m still frightened of the dark and I also have a phobia about people wearing black. I also can’t stand the sight of human excrement but I’m attempting to rid myself of the phobia. I also cringe when I see a person in black; like for example, my former Lutheran pastor or I see a nun wearing black in my current lifetime. I also have a phobia of vaccines. I don’t like needles in my hand or arm, because I’ll faint straight away with no explanation of it. Even if I eat food before hand, I still faint on the nurse that does medical tests on me, despite the fact that my blood work and testing is normal. I was born deaf in my current lifetime on march 16th, 1983 at exactly 12:02pm to a parent who was very psychic herself.

Hello everyone,

That's gonna be my first post in this forum.

I still have some concerns about revealing this, but I was a typist, a female communications assistant at Auschwitz.

My husband who was an SS officer died (got shot) in the clash in the aftermath of the crematorium bombing, the uprising by Jews. That was in October 1944.

I didn't leave the camp until the end, that is soon before the liberation.

I commited suicide in 1946 in my hometown. I threw myself before a train. I was 25... childless. I had a younger brother who died in 2017 in his late 70s.

Hello everyone,

That's gonna be my first post in this forum.

I still have some concerns about revealing this, but I was a typist, a female communications assistant at Auschwitz.

My husband who was an SS officer died (got shot) in the clash in the aftermath of the crematorium bombing, the uprising by Jews. That was in October 1944.

I didn't leave the camp until the end, that is soon before the liberation.

I commited suicide in 1946 in my hometown. I threw myself before a train. I was 25... childless. I had a younger brother who died in 2017 in his late 70s.

Welcome! Always nice to see another from the camp! I was there in Birkenau as a political half-Jewish prisoner from mid 1943 through to March 1945 after the liberation. Were you in Auschwitz I or Birkenau? The two are different and people often get them mixed up.

Aaah, the Sonderkommando revolt of October 1944. I'm sorry for the loss of your husband, but we were very angry and had enough. Have you met him again in this lifetime or not? I was with the camp resistance, knew about all the plans for it, but stayed out of the revolt itself. I was also with the Woman's Orchestra and I think we may have had a concert that night, I can't quite remember, but I know that I had an alibi for the night and was never caught for my involvement of the planning of the revolt.

If you didn't leave the camp until just before liberation then I presume you left with the remaining SS officers, guards and staff early in January 1945. I know the German SS acquaintances I had in the camp left at that time too. I didn't want them to leave, but I knew it was for the best for both our survivals.

Hope to hear more from you soon,
Eva x

Welcome! Always nice to see another from the camp! I was there in Birkenau as a political half-Jewish prisoner from mid 1943 through to March 1945 after the liberation. Were you in Auschwitz I or Birkenau? The two are different and people often get them mixed up.

Aaah, the Sonderkommando revolt of October 1944. I'm sorry for the loss of your husband, but we were very angry and had enough. Have you met him again in this lifetime or not? I was with the camp resistance, knew about all the plans for it, but stayed out of the revolt itself. I was also with the Woman's Orchestra and I think we may have had a concert that night, I can't quite remember, but I know that I had an alibi for the night and was never caught for my involvement of the planning of the revolt.

If you didn't leave the camp until just before liberation then I presume you left with the remaining SS officers, guards and staff early in January 1945. I know the German SS acquaintances I had in the camp left at that time too. I didn't want them to leave, but I knew it was for the best for both our survivals.

Hope to hear more from you soon,
Eva x
Hi Eva,

Nice to meet you.

I arrived at the camp either in late 1943 or early 1944, I need to do more regressions to define the exact month. I was in Auschwitz, camp 1, in the main SS offices situated near the main gate. I have never had a task at Birkenau, since I was a member of the SS Nachrichtenhelferinnen, and in my best knowledge, all the female communication assistants which were not much in number were situated in Auschwitz. Until I married my husband whom I met at work, he would come with papers for me to type, I used to live in a dorm complex on the camp premises with other female staff. That building still stands and you can see it. Then my husband and I moved into a private army barrack, like a small house, about 1,5 miles away from Birkenau and closer to the facilities (i.e. factory) at Monowitz. I don't want to make a mistake right now, but I think some of those army barracks are still in place.

On the night that the crematorium blast took place, we woke up with an explosion sound. At first we thought the allies bombed us, but soon we got an emergency call pertaining to a situation in the camp. Our barrack, just like all the other accommodation for staff was fitted with a radio transmitter. It had a bulb like structure which lighted in case of an alarm, and that night for the first and last time ever it lighted in bright yellow. My husband who was an administrative member of the army -not a fighting soldier that is- rushed out in about 5 minutes. In that life, I never saw him again... During the regression session I remembered this incident, the night he died and how he died, I almost needed someone to help restrain me since I broke up crazy in tears.

Yes, I have met him in this life too. He played a very important role in my life, yet again.

Who were your German SS acquaintances at the camp? Do you know their names?

It’s true, I left in early January, 1945. An SS officer who knew me drove me to the train station and I returned to my hometown.

What happened to you, can you tell me more about your experience? When did you die?... And this is the strangest question I have ever asked someone in life!

Who are the men in your avatar?

Thank you so much.

Kate

Alright I no longer have memories of any past life at all(maybe the closest was a vision in a traditional Japanese house but that's separate) so I am in awe when I read this.

Just out of curiosity though but do you notice changes between yourself and your pl self in terms of how you work with tasks and other people?

The more articles I read about the dude I was, I was like 'wtf I would've said the same thing in the same situation'. I think the main differences is that I'm not as in-tune with my surroundings.

Oh last but not least, one thing which popped to my head was a memory I forgot to jot down and it used to have details that I knew where it was but I forgot which place exactly. So with a highly big picture description, it looks like a typical camp but with multiple brown warehouse-looking structures. Some of my subordinates were tasked to execute outside. I think I'll try to look for it when I'm free but sheesh, to think that I even had a picture of it hidden deep in the abyss 😒

Edit: Regarding the last paragraph, I actually found the picture by some heavenly miracle but it's the Wola massacre, basically. Not actually a camp. This is why I shouldn't be asked for detailed memories, especially from a long time ago 🙃

Last edited:
Hi Eva,

Nice to meet you.

I arrived at the camp either in late 1943 or early 1944, I need to do more regressions to define the exact month. I was in Auschwitz, camp 1, in the main SS offices situated near the main gate. I have never had a task at Birkenau, since I was a member of the SS Nachrichtenhelferinnen, and in my best knowledge, all the female communication assistants which were not much in number were situated in Auschwitz. Until I married my husband whom I met at work, he would come with papers for me to type, I used to live in a dorm complex on the camp premises with other female staff. That building still stands and you can see it. Then my husband and I moved into a private army barrack, like a small house, about 1,5 miles away from Birkenau and closer to the facilities (i.e. factory) at Monowitz. I don't want to make a mistake right now, but I think some of those army barracks are still in place.

On the night that the crematorium blast took place, we woke up with an explosion sound. At first we thought the allies bombed us, but soon we got an emergency call pertaining to a situation in the camp. Our barrack, just like all the other accommodation for staff was fitted with a radio transmitter. It had a bulb like structure which lighted in case of an alarm, and that night for the first and last time ever it lighted in bright yellow. My husband who was an administrative member of the army -not a fighting soldier that is- rushed out in about 5 minutes. In that life, I never saw him again... During the regression session I remembered this incident, the night he died and how he died, I almost needed someone to help restrain me since I broke up crazy in tears.

Yes, I have met him in this life too. He played a very important role in my life, yet again.

Who were your German SS acquaintances at the camp? Do you know their names?

It’s true, I left in early January, 1945. An SS officer who knew me drove me to the train station and I returned to my hometown.

What happened to you, can you tell me more about your experience? When did you die?... And this is the strangest question I have ever asked someone in life!

Who are the men in your avatar?

Thank you so much.

Kate

I replied in a PM because some aspects of my reply I didn't wish to put here. :)

Eva x

Hello RedRose,

welcome to the forum :)

You have very detailed memories. How did you get them? Did you do a guided regression or self-regression? And since when do you have these memories?

Did you try researching and finding your own or your husband’s name? There were not many SS-Helferinnen in Auschwitz, some of them are also on photos in the (in)famous Höcker Album. So there is a real good chance of finding your identity if you were indeed in Auschwitz in your past life.
Regarding your pl husband, just very SS-men died during the uprising of the Sonderkommando. Not even a handful, as far as I know. Don’t know if their names are recorded. But if yes, it could be possible to identify him as well.

Sorry for so many questions. There are many people who remember past lives during WW2 and the Third Reich. It‘s often not easy to open up about it, but you are not alone with this.

Alright I no longer have memories of any past life at all(maybe the closest was a vision in a traditional Japanese house but that's separate) so I am in awe when I read this.

Just out of curiosity though but do you notice changes between yourself and your pl self in terms of how you work with tasks and other people?

The more articles I read about the dude I was, I was like 'wtf I would've said the same thing in the same situation'. I think the main differences is that I'm not as in-tune with my surroundings.

Hi Bellona,

The person or the spirit we are in essence doesn't change a *great deal* from one incarnation to another, however we adopt different personality types and we sure learn, grow and evolve which is the point of the whole set of our experiences I believe.

If you have ever heard of the MBTI personality types in psychology, it may make better sense as to how we display different traits as a matter of our personality, all the while when our personality types are a costume, a layer, or in literal sense of the word a "persona" (i.e. mask). So it's not something to take terribly serious I would say, when it comes to our real nature that which is the spirit, and every spirit is a part of the WHOLE, interconnected, all the while when we have closer relatives and connections, or a family as you would put it.

My MBTI type is an INFJ-A now, that of Hitler's too... and that of Jesus. So what you do, what you become with this material is up to you, and your spirit defines it, all the while when we share some common traits not much dissimilar to the star signs.

Back in time in Nazi Germany when I was a typist, I was an INFP.

The two personality types are similar. I have a sharper logic now and I am less comfortable with the authority and following orders. I am less flexible than I was, but for the good...

Some common points: Cleanliness and order is very important to me. I dislike chaos and noises. I mind my own business. I am hardworking. I am learning to be a "good-enoughist" rather than a perfectionist.

The difference between my then self and now self is, I think I have at some point sworn to never be a part of a group again for I have seen what it caused, but this is an idea constructed over a negative experience in retrospect. I am re-learning the importance of being a part of a group, both in being a part and parcel of the whole in the big picture, but at the same time a productive and helpful member of the community.

I almost never felt isolated in my last past life. I was constantly surrounded with people and quite well-liked. The sense of comradeship between the Nazis was like nothing else, it was like a cult, and that's why and how it appealed to so many people speaking to our basic needs and primitive side I think. Now you know why I have been fiercely independent in this life... but like the typical INFJ, I took it a bit far and am re-learning and surrendering the importance of CONNECTION as well as our need for meaningful and satisfying relationships.

Hello RedRose,

welcome to the forum :)

You have very detailed memories. How did you get them? Did you do a guided regression or self-regression? And since when do you have these memories?

Did you try researching and finding your own or your husband’s name? There were not many SS-Helferinnen in Auschwitz, some of them are also on photos in the (in)famous Höcker Album. So there is a real good chance of finding your identity if you were indeed in Auschwitz in your past life.
Regarding your pl husband, just very SS-men died during the uprising of the Sonderkommando. Not even a handful, as far as I know. Don’t know if their names are recorded. But if yes, it could be possible to identify him as well.

Sorry for so many questions. There are many people who remember past lives during WW2 and the Third Reich. It‘s often not easy to open up about it, but you are not alone with this.

Hi Ocean :)

Since I am overall experienced in spiritual matters and meditation, I do self-regression sessions, however I learnt how to do this by reading books. I have never had the chance to access a professional whom I could really trust and who would put me under hypnosis which in fact would provide us with the richest of accounts of a past life done correctly. I have had experiences with some friends guiding me into an hypnotic state as well, but I simply refuse to surrender control of my mind to somebody else, hence actually we couldn't be successful.

I do happen to get very vivid flashbacks of my memories also. Those flashbacks are brief, quite powerful, and can be induced at will on my part, when I want to remember. I also happen to have quite vivid dreams. I took as the foundation not really the dreams, but the flashbacks and what I see during meditation, so as what I see is by definition not a dream. They are not thoughts or mere imagination either. That said however, there will always be some room for inaccuracy, albeit strangely I was never inaccurate when I shared my past life memories with some kindred spirits (friends) of mine. I was lucky enough to meet in real life people from my spirit family who were in the know of spiritual matters as such and could remember their own past lives, as well as when we were together in the past...

I was about 20 when I accessed at will into past life memories per se. Before that, I had a sense of recognition, familiarity and attraction in face of or towards certain things. I have always been a claircognizant starting from a very young age as a child. As I got older, it evolved into clairsentience. I had a point in life when I was fully clairvoyant. But I shut off that ability simply because it was scary to see things after getting into a state of altered consciousness. The movie the Gift starred by Kate Blanchett would be an accurate description of what I was going through.

The Höcker album, I believe I already appear there, but it's important for me to note here that I had a full grasp (view) of how I looked back in time before I saw the Höcker album pictures wherein I spotted and identified myself. I did and am doing my best to prove the historical accuracy of my memories and so far in fact it proved amazing.

My memories are a thing (1), verified historical facts are another (2), my memories verified as historical facts are yet another (3). And there always has to be some room for inaccuracy, for being wrong, ironically to reach the truth.

So here is a category (3) fact: A total of 6 SS men died at the October 7 Sonderkommando revolt at Auschwitz. The SS records list only 3 names. My then husband's name is not listed. Because:

I took his SS file with me when I left the camp, alongside my own file (1).

We know the names of almost every woman appearing in the Höcker album (2)... Except the one I identified as myself... alongside a couple of other women whose files appear to be missing.

Since I am overall experienced in spiritual matters and meditation, I do self-regression sessions, however I learnt how to do this by reading books. I have never had the chance to access a professional whom I could really trust and who would put me under hypnosis which in fact would provide us with the richest of accounts of a past life done correctly. I have had experiences with some friends guiding me into an hypnotic state as well, but I simply refuse to surrender control of my mind to somebody else, hence actually we couldn't be successful.

I do happen to get very vivid flashbacks of my memories also. Those flashbacks are brief, quite powerful, and can be induced at will on my part, when I want to remember. I also happen to have quite vivid dreams. I took as the foundation not really the dreams, but the flashbacks and what I see during meditation, so as what I see is by definition not a dream. They are not thoughts or mere imagination either. That said however, there will always be some room for inaccuracy, albeit strangely I was never inaccurate when I shared my past life memories with some kindred spirits (friends) of mine. I was lucky enough to meet in real life people from my spirit family who were in the know of spiritual matters as such and could remember their own past lives, as well as when we were together in the past...

I was about 20 when I accessed at will into past life memories per se. Before that, I had a sense of recognition, familiarity and attraction in face of or towards certain things. I have always been a claircognizant starting from a very young age as a child. As I got older, it evolved into clairsentience. I had a point in life when I was fully clairvoyant. But I shut off that ability simply because it was scary to see things after getting into a state of altered consciousness. The movie the Gift starred by Kate Blanchett would be an accurate description of what I was going through.

The Höcker album, I believe I already appear there, but it's important for me to note here that I had a full grasp (view) of how I looked back in time before I saw the Höcker album pictures wherein I spotted and identified myself. I did and am doing my best to prove the historical accuracy of my memories and so far in fact it proved amazing.

My memories are a thing (1), verified historical facts are another (2), my memories verified as historical facts are yet another (3). And there always has to be some room for inaccuracy, for being wrong, ironically to reach the truth.

So here is a category (3) fact: A total of 6 SS men died at the October 7 Sonderkommando revolt at Auschwitz. The SS records list only 3 names. My then husband's name is not listed. Because:

We know the names of almost every woman appearing in the Höcker album (2)... Except the one I identified as myself... alongside a couple of other women whose files appear to be missing.
Hey, welcome to the forum!

This is so far the most complete database of Auschwitz personnel that I have found, in case you haven't checked it yet. You may be able to find your name or your husband's name perhaps if you have any first or last name to go on. Some have pictures. https://truthaboutcamps.eu/th/form/60,Zaloga-SS-KL-Auschwitz.html?page=1

Something I don't quite understand, is how were you able to leave the camp with both yours and your husband's SS files. As far as I know, those files were meant to be kept at an office somewhere (in Berlin?) and be regularly updated, not to be taken with us to a Kz to do whatever we want with them.

Hi Bellona,

The person or the spirit we are in essence doesn't change a *great deal* from one incarnation to another, however we adopt different personality types and we sure learn, grow and evolve which is the point of the whole set of our experiences I believe.

If you have ever heard of the MBTI personality types in psychology, it may make better sense as to how we display different traits as a matter of our personality, all the while when our personality types are a costume, a layer, or in literal sense of the word a "persona" (i.e. mask). So it's not something to take terribly serious I would say, when it comes to our real nature that which is the spirit, and every spirit is a part of the WHOLE, interconnected, all the while when we have closer relatives and connections, or a family as you would put it.

My MBTI type is an INFJ-A now, that of Hitler's too... and that of Jesus. So what you do, what you become with this material is up to you, and your spirit defines it, all the while when we share some common traits not much dissimilar to the star signs.

Back in time in Nazi Germany when I was a typist, I was an INFP.

The two personality types are similar. I have a sharper logic now and I am less comfortable with the authority and following orders. I am less flexible than I was, but for the good...

Some common points: Cleanliness and order is very important to me. I dislike chaos and noises. I mind my own business. I am hardworking. I am learning to be a "good-enoughist" rather than a perfectionist.

The difference between my then self and now self is, I think I have at some point sworn to never be a part of a group again for I have seen what it caused, but this is an idea constructed over a negative experience in retrospect. I am re-learning the importance of being a part of a group, both in being a part and parcel of the whole in the big picture, but at the same time a productive and helpful member of the community.

I almost never felt isolated in my last past life. I was constantly surrounded with people and quite well-liked. The sense of comradeship between the Nazis was like nothing else, it was like a cult, and that's why and how it appealed to so many people speaking to our basic needs and primitive side I think. Now you know why I have been fiercely independent in this life... but like the typical INFJ, I took it a bit far and am re-learning and surrendering the importance of CONNECTION as well as our need for meaningful and satisfying relationships.
Oh dear, you're speaking to the person who fell into the personality theory rabbit hole and is still currently falling.

I think based on your message, someone's personality in the physical realm is more of a lens? Maybe some souls may prefer to use a group of lenses over another group, though. For my case, I seem to have preference for logic-based things and it's not common for me to be xxFx. Usually xNTJ or xxTP. At least that's just a pattern I'm noticing for myself, probably like how some souls prefer to reincarnate as male or female majority of the time(male for my case although I'm awkwardly female now).

I'm an INTJ currently but in my past life, I'm guessing xxTP. I can't tell what my perceiving functions were but TiFe for sure. The usual reason my pl self would get frustrated is not because of moral reasons but because something did not make logical sense to him even if people said otherwise. However, he felt a connection with the community.

I'm the opposite, now I'm TeFi. Reasons for frustration is because people make things up in an argument when the evidence says otherwise or something goes against my beliefs. I feel a disconnect with my current community that the majority of my friends are from overseas because I don't like the community values here.

You're right that Nazi Germany was like a cult. Lots of Fe where even if some people didn't like the agenda, they did pretended to follow to not upset the rest of the group. However, I like how Ni-oriented it was. They had a clear goal and would frequently change methods to bring the goal faster(with mixed success in hindsight of course). It's the opposite here, the only thing in common is the Fe. Some people here are just inefficient, working hard at a snail's pace when I can do less with more progress using my method. It's all for the sake of trusting the process which I don't like but that's another topic for another day.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

This is so far the most complete database of Auschwitz personnel that I have found, in case you haven't checked it yet. You may be able to find your name or your husband's name perhaps if you have any first or last name to go on. Some have pictures. https://truthaboutcamps.eu/th/form/60,Zaloga-SS-KL-Auschwitz.html?page=1

Something I don't quite understand, is how were you able to leave the camp with both yours and your husband's SS files. As far as I know, those files were meant to be kept at an office somewhere (in Berlin?) and be regularly updated, not to be taken with us to a Kz to do whatever we want with them.
Hi Owl,

Yes, the database by the Institute of National Remembrance, Poland (IPL) is fantastic. It is not complete, namely because in total thousands of SS personnel files are missing. Some got destroyed, some got lost in the process. After the war was such a mess. The Nazis collected all the personnel files in their Berlin headquarters, that is mountains of documents, and set them ready for destruction near a mill. Before they had success with that, the US forces got a hold of the documents and after taking microfilm copies of the personnel files (which are since then in the National Archives of the US, NARA), they put together the Berlin Document Center in 1945 which was later to become the Federal Archives (Bundesarchiv) of Germany.

The Auschwitz staff database by the IPL doesn't include the names of the SS female personnel, because by definition the SS Helferins were civil servants and not a member of the SS (army). They were just helpers, SS "maiden" (maids), hence a separate category. The SS Female Personnel Files contains only 3000 names if I am not wrong right now. These particular set of files are not yet digitized neither by the NARA nor the Bundesarchiv.

To remember the exact and full names of myself and my husband, I need to feel a bit more ready, and I need to do more work. I have to be confident before claiming either their SS personnel files or the plain citizenship (registry) files from the Bundesarchiv. Because it is just impossible that we are not registered somewhere as citizens even if our SS personnel files are missing.

I didn't have the personal ownership of my file or of my husband's. After my husband died, they allowed me to take his registry, the kind of identifying documents with me before we evacuated the camp. We, speaking on my behalf at least the administrative camp personnel, were getting paid for our jobs and we had salary scales. Just like a regular workplace keeps the file of its employees, we have had the same kind of files, that is paper documents stored in bound files in cabinets, in our offices. It is this kind of identifying documents or files I took with me as best as I can remember.

Ok just wondering about some historical fact not entirely related to the Holocaust but rather, censorship in Nazi Germany.

I'm aware that jazz and music from Jews were banned. I think Tchaikovsky had a mixed reception since the laws in Vienna were less stringent regarding this issue. How about other European composers who weren't Germanic, such as Italian composers like Vivaldi? How were his works(and those of composers from similar backgrounds) treated during that era?

A hypnotherapist won’t “control” your mind during a PLR. That’s a myth…you’re always in control :)

Back