• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Preparing for self-guided regression

tiltjlp

A Recycled Soul
I tend to be both plodding and cautious, and since several searches haven't turned up what I'm looking for, here goes my first thread. I've just acquired the OM CD, and am anxious and a bit nervous about using it for the first time. I want the best possible results, of course.

Although I have meditated for 50 years, I have never sought out a forum or even much online information until this past weekend. I have been given insights into PL through imprinting, or what seems like instantaneous knowledge, through dreams, and on a few rare occasions, OBE.

Normally I prepare for meditation, which I do at least several times a day, by reading notes from past excursions, as I call them, or simply calling up pleasent memories from my current boyhood or teen years. I always clear my mind before I begin focusing inward. Often, my goal for meditating is simply lowering my level of pain, since I have severe arthritis.

So, is there anything in particular anyone who has used the OM CD would suggest I do to prepare myself for my first session? Thanks for any input you can offer. I will post something about my initial, and maybe even a few follow up efforts.

John

Hi John,

It sounds like you already have the knowledge regarding how to meditate. For many people, that is the hard part -- learning to shut off the "outside thoughts" and go within. You have the ability to do that -- so I think you're one step ahead. :thumbsup:

It's really not that much different using the OM cd. You go about it the exact same way -- find the postition you are most comfortable in, go into your heart center and just listen to the cd -- allow whatever images appear to just come through.

I know some people that like to prepare by "gazing" into a mirror, or into the flame of a candle to focus. I've done that a few times. Sometimes, like you, I will read over a previous session and focus on a specific question that I am looking to have answered. Sometimes I don't prepare at all -- I just go for it. :D

There are several "conditions" that remain consistent with each of my meditations -- I need to wear loose-fitting clothes, and I have to be lying down flat -- and covered with a blanket (I get cold easily and that is distracting). My left foot is always crossed over the right at the ankle. I listen to "OM" through my iPod headphones...basically to block out the noise of living right downtown in a big city. ;) I always make sure I've eaten something "light" prior to meditating -- usually fruit -- and I make sure I am well hydrated.

That's about it! :D

Good luck with your OM experience! I look forward to hearing about your results. :)

Ailish

Thanks for your reply Ailish. I found it amusing in a way that you mentioned being well hydrated. Being diabetic, I've learned that I need to have a very delicate balance in that area. My main concern was if I should alter my routine any, but I guess the real key is being comfortable and secure with my technique and approach.

The interesting thing with centering for me, is that as I begin to focus inward, one of two sensory aids begin. While they seem random to me, I'm sure that my heart/soul knows which one to use. With one, as I begin my controlled breathing, I sense a row boat adrift on a lake, moving with a rhythmic flow. The other one, which was the first one I used when I began meditating, is sensing a white flower closing protectively upon my inner being. Neither is visual but the spiritual image is very profound. Hopefully I won't "chicken out" for long.

John

meditation--any tips?

hi,

I have tried numerous times to meditate and then also several times tried to do a self-regression with an MP3.

the problem is, I can't get into that "trance"... its hard just to even imagine a white healing light entering and surrounding my body. for a few moments I will have that feeling like I am floating but then it only lasts for a few seconds and I can't get back into that feeling.

one thing, with the MP3 I was using, I used the "Exploring your Past Lives" by William Buhlman. The first few times I used it I kept the volume at a medium level but the last time I just tried it a couple hours ago, i put the volume up hoping it would make a difference and for some moments there I actually felt scared...I had shivers going up my spine... it was wierd. But in the end I fell asleep after about 15 minutes into the recording and woke up at around 40 minutes. :confused:

I used to be Buddhist and I used to try and try and try to meditate like Buddhists do but I couldn't do that either.

I always end up falling asleep. I am not in a trance either, I literally fall asleep. And my dreams have nothing to do with memories of a past life or anything at all.

does anyone have tips for me? I have the room I am in silent with the lights off and I keep the AC running also.

Its frustrating... I have the fortune to be able to hear and feel ghosts and/or jinns---ok, the only fortunate part is much later after they happen-- when I am hearing/feeling them it is SUPER FREAKY and it scares me like crazy, but later on I think its so cool I am able to hear and feel them... it would seem I have a bit of a "sixth sense" if I am able to hear and feel them so I thought it would be easier to meditate and remember a past life or more but its not.

another thing is, I do not have any memories whatsoever of any past lives--I just would love to be able to remember. I am not afraid of finding out if I was bad or even if I was a super boring person with a super boring life or anything like that... I just would like to.

can some trauma in this life also block myself from being able to remember? I know I was sexually and physically abused when I was younger and I can remember bits and pieces of some of the abuse but I know there was more than I remember.

Hi thePhantommoon,

Have you tried adjusting the position you meditate in? Or where you meditate? For me -- I prefer the floor, laying flat out, in a darkened room. I know that it is recommended for people who fall asleep easily to meditate in a sitting position if possible.

Also -- have you tried listening to the regression/meditation cd's through headphones instead of adjusting the sound levels to "high" on your stereo? I find that works wonderfully well for me.

When you focus -- don't go into the meditation with expectations. Go inside yourself -- into your heart centre. Just completely relax your body and allow whatever images want to come through to do that -- without thinking too much or questioning what you see at the time.

Do you prepare for a meditation beforehand? I have a sort of set routine of my own. I also make sure to have eaten something light -- like fruit right before I start. I also make sure I am comfortably dressed in loose-fitting clothes.

Before I meditate -- I often go through a series of light "yoga style" exercises to loosen and relax my body. Then before I actually meditate, I lay down and concentrate on relaxing every part of my body, releasing all stress and grounding myself.

Something that has helped several of my friends with meditation and recall -- is working on their visualization techniques. You may want to try that in your spare time. :D

Best of luck,

Ailish

I also fall asleep or I get very sleepy ;)
The best tip I could give you is to sit on the ground like a Buddhist,
or in a chair with your back straight.
And just listen to the mp3 and not to want, force or imagine anything.
Just let it happen...

I haven't listened to these mp3s for a long time,
but they also don't really work for me.

I also can't tell why these regressions work for one person and not for the other.

Maybe past life memories can't be forced to come out,
they are just there, or they aren't, that's how it worked for me until now :)

Curious Girl.

I can relate to the meditation blues. The biggest problem I have in meditation, is irregular breathing, followed closely by wanting to analyse any thoughts I get.

Sitting on the floor meditations, I prefer, but after a certain period of time, my legs start to ache and they end up going numb, so I end up stopping meditation.

If you can meditate in full lotus, it is best to ground yourself, only that it is somewhat painful, and thus can be counterproductive.

I have started doing mainly sitting on the chair meditations now, with feet firmly on the ground. One of these days, I want to try doing a very looooong meditation, I mean a whole day of meditation. At the moment, I just can't muster the will to stay longer than an hour. I think my longest meditation was over two hours.

No fireworks for me yet. I have had no flashes of enlightenment, no psycic actiity, no images. At best, I enter into a state where I become very heavy and I feel as if I am converging on something(for lack of better word) it's an unusual feeling. I am sometimes disappointed, I am not getting much out of my meditation, but I understand that it takes regular practice and intense effort.

I have started doing a yogic exercise called Tratika, which will equally help you in being able to concentrate. Tratika, simply means gazing(not staring) at some object, a candle flame works best and then closing your eyes and looking at the after image and keeping your concentration fixed on it.

The ability to concentrate, decides just how far you get into meditation. You know when your concentrating, because there will be no thoughts and you will feel a strong feeling in your third eye chakra. If you can hold this, you will actually feel yourself going deeper.

Ailish, I find it interesting you eat a fruit before meditation. What does that do? I would have thought that we should not eat anything before meditation, because otherwise it uses some of your energy is used up for your digestion, when you need it for your meditation.

Hi Raj,

I think many people have a pre-conceived notion that there is a specific way you have to meditate, but I think it's more of a personal thing. Different things work for different people.

I was always told to meditate on an empty stomach...but I was always distracted by the growling. :eek: I am a high energy girl and I am a "grazer" by nature -- I nibble at foods all day, so I find for me that the best results happen when I have something light, such as fruit, in my stomach. It fills me up, but not uncomfortably so -- plus the water in the fruit hydrates me. I concentrate much better ;)

Likewise, my friend's mom used to criticise the position I meditated in -- I have always layed on the ground on my back, my left foot crossed over my right. She told me that by doing so -- I was blocking the flow of energy. Well, I tried it her way, and it just wasn't comfortable to me -- so I went back to doing what felt right to me.

Ailish

As Ailish has said, focus inward, to your heart center or soul. It's my belief that our soul already has everything we are seeking; wisdom, peace, calm, PL memories, and understanding. The more sincere we are in our lives and in our meditation, the more our inner being will eventually show us. Also, again as Ailish has mentioned, avoid expectations or wishful thinking. When the time is right, and so are we, we will be provided insights. While they may be very small at first, as our meditative and spiritual selves evolve, we'll become more attuned to our inner being. Since the soul knows no time, it will open itself to us when we are ready for it, and not before.

John

Hi ever one...:thumbsup:
well after reading ever one letters and notes, that sounds fine...

I have been meditating sense i was around eight years old and i think you are making it harder then it is.
it all was came easy for me, with out any help from any one at all.

I all was do the same thing for OBE and past lives, you can control it... its mind over body and very relaxing...

but it takes time. most people that do it my way all was have OBE at first and after you have done it a few times or more then you can ask your self past lives.
it will open a door in the back of your mind and let them out..
as time gos on they will come to you when you are awake.
it happens to me still.

what i do is...
with ever one out of the house and in my easy chair with very little light in the room and no noise at all, close your eyes...
let your mind relax and think of nothing at all.
then when your body starts too feel very different, [you will see and feel]...
then and only then you can tell your self to have a OBE or past live.
only think of one thing and it will happen very fast.
you can have it last as long as you want, with me it can last as long as thirty mins or longer.
coming out of it, all you do is open your eyes.
thats it.

the key is too relax and think of nothing.
hope this helps...
sorry i can go on and i am not nuts just psychic.
winthrop

Hi thephantommoon,

There is a thread in the FAQ titled How do I find out about my past lives which also includes meditation techniques. Perhaps some of your questions can be answered there? It includes posts by past members, and some great research tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
As others have given their wonderful ideas and suggestions on meditation, what works for me is:

Lay in a comfortable spot, light a candle, soft meditative music on low volume so not to distract but to block outside sounds such as the AC coming on, breathe in a rythum but dont think on it, imagine a walk in the forest, look around and up at the tree tops, hear the birds, hear a small stream, imagine walking deeper and deeper into the forest, feel a slight breeze on your skin, you follow near the small stream going deeper into the woods, you come to a beautiful pond, sit on a bench or rock, notice how beautiful and peaceful the pond, imagine yourself slipping into the water, tell yourself how safe and comfortable you are, I imagine myself as a pebble floating very slowly down, continue to float gently down, no rush, at the bottom imagine yourself walking out a small door at the bottom, you see a gate, enter it into a beautiful garden in the forest, you see a bench, sit down, look around, take in the surroundings, dont hurry, let yourself relax, tell yourself you are ready now to visit a pl. When you are ready to go, walk out the gate, thank your higher power for allowing you to see, open your eyes, relax a moment! Viola! Hope it helps - just another way to go it.:eek:

The Phantommoon,

I also expected to go in a trance state or something like that when I first started doing meditations and regressions. For me it was very important to realize I can be "just" relaxed to be able to let my soul "speak to me". I'm fully aware of my surroundings but I can still see and feel things from my past lives.

It was also very difficult for me to trust these images and feelings at first, because they felt like products of my imagination. After several validations it's become easier to trust what I see and feel.

Sometimes when I'm very relaxed and see important things during a regression, I start twitching. Other than that, I'm just relaxed in a normal way.

I have liked the file you are using, too, but maybe a non-spoken file like "Om" could work better for you? Not all people like guided regressions. I like to have someone to talk me through the relaxation part, but after that I want to remember in my own pace and that's why I like Buhlman's "Exploring your past lives". After a little "chit-chat" he gived you plenty of time to explore by yourself.

I tend to fall asleep if I'm too tired or try a regression late at night. If you are constantly tired or don't have time for regressions other that late at night, then maybe the sitting position is good for you.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Karoliina

Level 33

I also have difficulty meditating, specially visualising things and accessing PL memories. The best method of meditation for me is going into Level 33. I got it from somewhere in the net a couple of years back and has worked for me so far every time I'm meditating. It's also good for problem solving.
I'll try to post it here, but may be a bit too long, so I may have to split into sections.

"Here is an excercise/tool given by the beloved Bartholomew taken from the book "From The Heart Of A Gentle Brother", this is for those who have a hard time meditating and also for those who wish to solve problems/ dilemmas. Definitely worth reading.

This excercise will allow us to move into the realm of imagination. When we do, an immediate mental question will arise: "If what we are about to do can't be rationally proven, how can I believe it is valid?"

I would like you to entertain the idea that there must be some reason to choose what you visualize out of the millions of alternatives.

If imagination were simply random ideas, then none of the symbols that you choose as a group should repeat themselves.

Yet all over the world, through the centuries, we find the same symbols appearing again and again. They appear in ancient legends as well as modern dreams. You are not really on your own to create just anything out of imagination. The thing that you seem to select to imagine is that which best guides you to your desired end. That is because the Vast Source is what is behind all such promptings. So remember, you are not working out of an ignorant space within your psyche. You have
available to you an amazing well of understanding and knowledge, and you simply go and take a cup of what you need. All day, all night, throughout all your years, you go to those wells of understanding within your being and make
use of them. Please understand, imagination is an incredibly important and vital method of aligning yourself with your own truth, and it becomes intimately yours. Let us begin".......

Level 33

Level "33" Excercise

All numbers have deep meanings that you are rarely aware of, and every number speaks in its own individual way. So I want you to think of the number 33. It is not just a number. Thirty-three is a power that represents a state of consciousness. Let us not call it anything else. Right now it is simply Level 33. I would like you to take a moment and get the feeling of power around the number 33. As you immerse your awareness in this power, imagine yourself at the bottom of a ladder. Imagine starting to climb up the ladder toward Level 33. Feel the numbers as you pass them and feel the exhiliration of the climb.

Just do this quietly, and when you have reached Level 33, simply raise your hand briefly. (Pause until everyone has acknowledged finishing). Level 33 is a flat platform, and all around you is openness. Please visualize this carefully. Look down at your feet and see your feet, which are bare, placed firmly on a piece of transparent material that looks like glass. Look around as you stand there, and see the openness and feel the softness and power of your surroundings. Now look overhead. See the blueness that appears to be sky. Look closer. In truth you are inside a wondrous sphere, and you stand on a platform in its center looking up at the top of a sky-blue dome. The feeling is of amazing security. It is familiar and it is safe. Now look again at your feet and visualize them clearly in your mind. Begin to walk with sure steps, watching your feet, to the edge of this transparent platform. Now, JUMP. Pause. Without analyzing, pick up
your paper and write what you experienced. What did you feel?

If the only thing you saw after you jumped were objects, then you weren't on Level 33. But don't worry, all levels are safe and you can always go back and try again. Out of all the things you could have experienced, many of you in the end came to similar things. Why? Could it be that there is such a thing as Level 33? Could it be you were able to go collectively to Level 33 and begin to experience another reality as you went up the ladder and jumped off the platform? Please do not think you are making these things up. You are only experiencing what is real. Level 33 is a valid reality, and I took you there because it has no shape and form that you can grasp.

There is nothing to hang on to. So when you jump from the platform, instead of depending on your visual sense for understanding, you find you must go to your intuitive feelings. Level 33 has nothing to do with shape and form; it has to do with sensing and feeling.

This excercise can be an important alternative for people who have difficulty meditating. When some people sit in meditation, instead of quieting the mind, they are continually concerned with the same kind of thoughts. One way to bypass that difficulty is to go up to Level 33 and jump off. You will find, instead of being locked into the same thought patterns, that you will begin to sense your feelings, and the feelings will quiet your mind.

Another way in which Level 33 can be helpful is in solving problems. You can take yourself and some problem to Level 33 and jump off with it. The feelings you get around the problem as you descend bring about clarity and resolution. Now, let us not just talk about this. Just do it. Let's see if you can take a problem and go to Level 33 and have it make a difference.
Start with a simple problem, for this technique, like any other, takes practice. Start with something personal. For instance, if you've ever felt anger, jealousy, or worthlessness toward yourself or others, get into the feeling very intensely and ask the question, "How do I end this?" This is what you really want to know, isn't it?" So the problem or dilemma arises out of an action or emotion, in this case. Spend a few moments now feeling out the situation you wish to take to Level 33. You will not have the same experience that you had the last time you left the platform. Each time will be new, so do not fall into expectations. Just allow what happens to happen.

No thoughts, just what spontaneously happens. Short pause.

Level 33

Problem-Solving on
Level "33"

Now create a picture in your mind of your problem as clearly as you can, and pull it into yourself as you stand at the foot of your ladder. Make your ascent, and spend a little time on your platform looking out at the openness of the dome. It is very important to visualize the platform carefully, and, most of all, to see your feet clearly. That is the touchstone that makes this experience a reality instead of imagination. See your feet, and feel them planted solidly as you walk. Walk with power, awareness and the open invitation to receive a direction in which to move with your dilemma. As you fall or drift or fly off the edge of your platform, pay attention to feeling, not to thought. As you float with your problem, you also float with the solution. Out of the feeling will come either a word, a short phrase, or an intuitive response that will give some clarity to your dilemma. Just drift with this word or phrase or intuition, and go as far as you can with it. Pause until finished. For those of you who experienced a
helpful shift in awareness, remember the usefulness of this tool. The psyche is very literal and speaks in firm terms. It is not going to be too abstract, too symbolic, too hard for you to understand. It is going to be direct because it is you who wants the answer, and your psyche is a part of you".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Meiga,
I'll have to try this. It seems to me that this is more creative visualization or guided imagery than true meditation. But, whatever works---works! I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Hi Wicker, yes it is a creative visualization to start off with, while you're counting the steps etc. But it's all to get you into that level of no thought, just being in touch with your feelings, that is level 33. For me, once I get into that
"nothingness" I can stay with it for longer that I can with any other method of meditation. It works for me, anyway, but it may not be the same for everyone.. :)

I've discovered something interesting lately.
That there are two ways to acitivate one's imagination.
I always wondered why visualisation didn't work for me,
and now I know why.

When I try to visualize something, I use my mind, I try to make up something,
a landscape, a scenery, but it's just an image, emotionless.
And why, because it's created with my mind, my ratio, my common sense.

I have more succes when I turn off my mind.
When I just start feeling.
When I just let feelings and images come from within.
I can't force myself to free or to create these images.
They only show themselves spontaneously.

Past life regressions somehow force me to open up,
and when I feel forced I block myself.
When I feel relaxed, when I want to dive into my soul myself,
I don't feel this pressure, then it's far more easier to remember.

The only but is that I never get a complete past life filmscenario,
but only bits and pieces.
Although these bits and pieces are intense and real enough to be genuine.

Not everything I see is past life related, most of all not.
The images I see is the language of my soul, it tells me something about
the things I feel and deal with right now.
It's full of symbols and references.
And every once in a while I see images from another time.
But not so oft anymore as a few years ago.

Or to explain it the chakra way:
I move my focus from my third eye
to my heart chakra or solar-plexus chakra.
That's where (at least for me) the soul is seated.

Curious Girl.

Self regression Question

If someone does not have access to a hypnotherapist, are there ways of experiencing regression without a third party assisting?

For example, when one is Astral projecting, could they view their past life? I have heard of time travel being done on the Astral planes, so I wonder if regression can be done.

P.S. I'm in the long process of learning how to astral project. I've had one out-of-body experience, but it was due to an episode of sleep paralysis.

Welcome to the forums WiccanYogi. I've never done Astral projecting, but I did have my first OBE a few weeks ago. I was using William Buhlman's OM CD . It uses, among other sounds, recordings of Tibetan singing-bowls. As you seem to realize, there are any number of ways we can access PL memories.

John

Hi WiccanYogi,
I think there are lots of ways to access past life memories. Some use astral travel to access the Akashic records. There's quite a lot written about that and learning it as a technique. Many people like Buhlman's techniques but Robert Bruce has a site and a couple of books devoted to learning to astral travel. His site is pretty extensive and has a great deal of teaching information available for free. He's very detail oriented.

Some other ways to remember other lives are simpler. Taking note of what you've chosen to surround yourself can give you ideas. You may collect things that are clues to other lives like pieces of art, nic-nacs, style of decorating, etc. For example my son collects chinese things and came to realize that he was touching on another life when he sat down with these things and meditated with them by focusing on the feelings that the objects caused within him.

Dreams are another way and keeping a journal can help you figure out the repetitive symbols, landscapes, and figures, etc.

Spending time with your body, noticing any health problems, scars, frequent pains, and things like that can also lead to clues and memories. Phobias that can't be explained by current life experiences can be tapped into and traced. I call it stalking. lol

Just about anything you do that involves following feelings can be used because memories seem to be held in our energetic bodies with echoes in the physical body. Sometimes simply invoking a strong feeling/emotions can lead to other life memories.

Those are just a few ways. I'm sure other people here can give you plenty of other ideas and inspirations as well.

Wulfie

Hi again WiccanYogi. One thing I forgot to suggest is that you keep a dream journal. Write down every memory you have while meditating, so that you can review your notes. That, along with the suggestions Wulfie offered, should enhance your chances of making connections.

John

All of your ideas are fascinating. Good info to have for when I am meditating. I am going to incorporate some of your ideas into my meditation routine.

That's great, Amy! You'll have to let us know what works well for you :)

I think you might enjoy the thread on the Heart Center There are some wonderful thoughts and exercises there ;)

Ailish

Focusing problems in regressions

I am always amazed at some of the things I read on this site because it seems as if everyone (other than me) can manage to pull up "past lives" in a detailed manner.
How do you do this?

I get disjointed images/sounds that make no sense whatsoever.

For example, I recently tried a hypnosis CD designed to pinpoint past life talents. What I "got" was a series of images:

1. A pair of hands opening a drawer in a bureau.
2. A frontal view of thin, blonde haired man with long hair and a beard that was beginning to gray. He wore wire rimmed glasses and a blue plaid shirt with a blue jacket (opened). He strongly resembled someone I know in this life.
3. An image of water...a lake at twilight, the setting sun was flickering on the waves. It was pretty, but not terribly informative.

As you can see, none of these images has anything to do with what the tape was supposed to help pinpoint: Past Life Talents.

Here's another example. I decided to meditate (without any CD's) on a particular issue: weight (which is a problem for me that I suspect is tied to a past life). The results were a single auditory word: cancer. Oddly, I have received this word several times whenever I meditate about weight.

As you can see, that tells me nothing either. Did I have cancer in a past life? Am I going to get it in this life? Does this mean the astrological sign of Cancer? The Tropic of Cancer? And what does that word have to do with weight?

It doesn't seem as if I am getting anywhere when information doesn't seem to mean anything.

I must not be focusing correctly. How can a regression be done to net specific information?

--Mousie

Hi Mousie,

There are others' here who are far better informed, that may be able to answer your question, but i'd say persevere, you can't force memories of a past-life to the surface, just keep at it, and if there's anything there, it will come to you.

How long have you been regressing for? Do you keep a journal? Those series of images that you got could be small pieces of a big puzzle, write them down and keep them safe...;)

Keep trying and good luck

Chris..:)

Hi Mousie,

I must not be focusing correctly.
Are you looking inward or focusing outside of yourself? It's important that your focus is inward -- and that thought, feeling and emotion are all balanced.

Are you going into the meditation with expectations, or are you relaxed and open to whatever possibilities come your way? Are you thinking while meditating -- trying to figure out the meaning of the things you see? Or do you just let the information come to you -- and puzzle over it later?

You might find that trying a heart-centered meditation is extremely beneficial. :) The Ancients used this focus and this knowledge in their spiritual practices and it really does work beautifully.

How can a regression be done to net specific information?

Have you tried Deborah's method of asking for Clarity Now?

Something that has helped several of my friends with meditation and recall -- is working on their visualization techniques. It strengthens concentration and memory as well as assists you in the visualization part. You may want to try that in your spare time.

What about the type of cd's you're using to regress? Have you tried different types? Have you tried William Buhlman's cd's? They are amazing -- I especially like the Original OM cd, but the second version is good as well.

Try -- and keep trying -- lots of different things until you find what works best for you. Don't get discouraged. You can do it!

Ailish :D

Filtering thoughts during regression

When you are regressing, do you filter your thoughts, discarding some and accepting others?

I know that we are supposed to be accepting of whatever comes, but when I am in a regression I find a lot of images and thoughts floating around. I pick them up, as it were, turn them over in my mind, and decide some obviously come from books or TV shows and throw them away. It takes a while before something comes that I think, whoa, where did that come from?

And a bigger question, did any of you ever decide that one of the past lives you 'remembered' was false?

Lonewolf

Back