• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

So where are you from?

So where are you from?

• North America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America

• Europe

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Africa

• Asia

• Australia

• Total voters
Halfway between Rochester and Utica, NY.

This is my first post, but I have been reading here for awhile now.:thumbsup:

I'm a typical mythological Swede: Almost 2 meter tall, stocky (nicer world for overweight), dark blond hair, grey-blue eyes. Could probably have gone for an archetypical Viking in those days.... :laugh:

I live since a decade back in Stockolm, the capital city of Sweden.

Originally born in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, but now living in northeast Ohio, USA. It's too cold around here, I wish I could move south for the winter and north for the summer... :)

I keep my residence in Oulu, Finland, just about 200 km (about 120 miles) south of the arctic circle.

Hi Everyone :)

I am Axel :)

I live in France, Europe :)

---

I am glad to know in which country each member lives :)

From the very first post of this topic until my present post here:

- North-America, Canada: 3 members (Ailish, MissuJoe, Sushi);
- North-America, U.S.A.: 27 members (Deborah, Jackh, ..., Vicky);

- South-America, Argentina: 1 member (Owl);
- South-America, Brazil: 1 member (Charles Stuart);
- South-America, Dominican Rep.: 1 member (Rowan8);

- Oceania, Australia: 2 members (Tanguerra, Green26);

- Asia, India: 1 member (Pineal);

- Europe, Belgium: 2 members (Eevee, Mysterysoul);
- Europe, Cyprus: 1 member (Virpi);
- Europe, Finland: 2 members (Lila P, Karoliina);
- Europe, France: 1 member (Axel);
- Europe, Poland: 1 member (Michaldembinski);
- Europe, Sweden: 1 member (Star Rover);
- Europe, U.K.: 2 members (ChrisR, Dawn O The Shed).

Wonderful international community! :thumbsup:

Kind regards,
Axel :)

Palm Springs, CA: Home of tourists and desert rats like myself :)

YAY! My first post. I hope to have something more focused to say soon. My belief/knowing of reincarnation has deepened since I read Old Souls, by Tom Shroder, a few years ago and it helped me at a very difficult time in my life. Nice to be 'here'!

So where are you from?

The wet Waikato, 100mk south of my hometown Auckland, New Zealand. Last time, a mid-American black man who died young (1943). Other times Italy, China, Iceland, Spain, Egypt, American Indian, etc.

In this life, I live in Tennessee - a state in the southeastern portion of the USA. East of Jack Daniel's brewery and west of George Dickel. :)

MY Country isnt in the poll lol

I am from the South Island of New Zealand. I only found this site today and after spending the last 4 hours reading it, I knew i had to join. Great site and awesome stories on here. Two of my children have told me of past lives which i will get around to posting about at a later time and I myself, have memories of a past life.

I look forward to reading more on this site tomorrow. (Its 10.40 pm here and nearly time for bed)

Dreamweaver_nz
:)

Hello and welcome to the forum Dreamweaver_nz. I am in the South Island of New Zealand too.

Kay

Originally from Buffalo, NY. Now in Chicago, IL.

I'll probably be moving on in a year or so, though. I have so much more of this country to experience.

hello all...

I live in mumbai-india-asia...been travelling all over trying to complete..i guess past missions/karma's. new here..God Bless all of us!!:thumbsup::laugh: ;) :tongue:

Back