Jasmine And Her 'Camel'

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Angelcat, Oct 30, 2007.

1. AKP

AKP New Member

Awesome!

As such this forum has completely changed my perspective. Jasmine and her story are awesome!

Thanks, Angelcat!

AKP.

2. Angelcat

Angelcat Senior Registered

Hi Everyone,

Jasmine's new little sister is just beautiful; like a porcelain doll. (Thank you for your kind wishes for her family, Alaskanlaughter). Jasmine is very taken with Louisa and doesn't seem to be jealous at all. Indeed, she is very keen to help look after her.

On Saturday last, 'Susan' invited my son and I to lunch and Jasmine was there with her parents and Louisa. Afterwards we sat talking and Jasmine explained to me how she could tell when Louisa was hungry; "See, she sucks her tongue like this." 'Susan' made the comment that Jasmine is quite the little mother and Jasmine immediately responded, very nonchantly, with "Well, I've been a mother before." Jasmine's mum smiled and said, "She means she's a mother when she plays with her dolls." However, I saw 'Susan' glance at me and Jasmine looked across at her mother and sighed. I had to bite my lip and think of something sad to avoid laughing.

When I saw Jasmine this morning at nursery, I reminded her of what she had said and asked if she had meant that she played mummy with her dolls. Shaking her head, she said "Noooo, I mean a real mummy....another time.

Me: "You remember being a mummy in another time?"

Jasmine: "Yes."

Me: "Can you tell me about that?"

Jasmine: "You remember....we were friends and used to sit together sewing and....and my Ned got knocked over by your cow!" She chuckled at the thought of this.

Me: "Really?"

Jasmine: "Yes, really. You remember."

Me: "I don't think I do at the moment."

Jasmine: "Well, you will, I 'spect."

At this point, we were interrupted by James who had an upset tummy this morning and needed my help with the consequences :eek: Before, Jasmine went home, I said we would talk about this some more if she was happy to do so and she said, "Ok!"

I have been feeling confused since then, partly because I am not sure if I should trust what Jasmine told me. She was in a very buoyant mood when she arrived this morning and she can be a tease. For example, soon after Louisa was born, she shared that personal news at nursery during our 'My News' session. When another child (who has twin brothers) asked her if her mummy had had just one baby, Jasmine replied, "Noooo, she had twenty five!" Jasmine cleared enjoyed the laughter this provoked, particularly in the adults present. She clearly has an understanding of the ridiculous and knows it can make others laugh.

Something else which made us, at the nursery, realise just how clever she is came up a couple of weeks ago when she pointed out that the line, 'the mouse fell down' in the nursery rhyme Hickory, Dickory, Dock, does not rhyme with 'the clock struck one.' She subsequently suggested the line should be changed to '"the mouse fell down on his bum." which of course does rhyme with 'one'. She also thought her version far more amusing, as did the other children!

I feel particularly suspicious of, "...and my Ned got knocked over by your cow." Something tells me this may have come from a storybook. Jasmine can now read and although not yet five, she is reading at the six year old level. It would also seem to be typical of her humour. I shall have to catch her in a more serious mood to ask her again about being a real mummy in another time.

Recently, I have asked myself during meditation if Jasmine and I have known eachother in the past, but all I got every time was her little face smiling at me. I now wonder if my meditations could have prompted her telepathically, if that is possible. I felt drawn to her from the beginning, although I have tended to put that down to the fact that she is a particularly appealing little girl and, as mentioned before, I feel I was meant to be 'there' for her with regard to her memories.

As my Grandma used to say, "Never a dull moment!"

Angelcat :)

P.S. I am delighted that this forum and Jasmine's story has changed your perspective, AKP. :thumbsup:

3. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

Wow Angelcat! Your post made me smile! :) Jasmine is a real character! :laugh:

I totally appreciate how careful you are about not jumping to conclusions. I have two children myself and I know how imagination, humour and reality can blend into what they say.

I believe it's possible for Jasmine to tap into your past lives telepathically, yes. I do not know if this could be the case or not.

I think the "my Ned was knocked over by your cow" :D might come from something she read, yes - but I wouldn't bet on it either. :rolleyes: As I read I could almost see the two of you sitting together on the porch chuckling over Ned and his accident...

Keep us posted!

All of the best wishes to Jasmine and her family! :)

Love

Welsh

4. teacup

teacup member

LOL :laugh:that is funny!what a character..and I love reading all your posts. I look forward to them when I sign in, keep posting :)

5. ciruela

ciruela New Member

Hi! I'm new to this forum and I had to post in this thread :)

I love this story! I've always believed in reincarnation and Jasmine's story is a strong validation for me :thumbsup:

Looking forward to new updates ;)

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum ciruela :) : it is a great story!

7. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum! I agree, Jasmine's story is fascinating! :thumbsup:

8. Truthseeker

Truthseeker Former Moderator

Welcome ciruela. :)

9. Natalie

Natalie New Member

Just read this most interesting

10. Angelcat

Hi Everyone,

A bit of an update for you. I have talked with Jasmine several times now about her statement that she had been a mummy before and that we were friends who used to sit sewing, and I think she does definately remember something. Indeed, she seems to remember two distinctly different occasions that she was a mother; one when she had "A boy with a bald head and a bit of hair....and browny skin like Sanjeev." (Sanjeev was a child at the nursery. He is Asian and has a golden brown skin) and another when she had "A girl with long hair and a baby who played on the floor." In the case of the latter, this is when she remembers sitting with me and sewing. We were ".....in a room with a big fireplace and a table...and babies sitting on the floor. One baby was yours and one baby was mine." I asked what we were sewing and she was unsure. Were we talking? "Yes, and we were friends." Apparently we wore "long dresses and big aprons."

Regarding Ned and the cow, she said. "One day your cow knocked him over in the muck heap.....and he was all covered in muck and....and he was very cross and very smelly! He throwed his hat down and said he going to take a berts to that cow of yours." (I am thinking that "a berts" may be a birch, such as a birch broom). She is adamant that she remembers this and that it isn't a story that she read or that someone read to her. It seems to be something that surfaced either in the form of a dream or during the period when she was first awake because she said, "I saw it in my head in the morning when I was in bed." (I've had that kind of experience myself; it can be like a film running in the mind.) Something which I think lends validity to it as a possible past life memory is that Jasmine commented that she didn't like the smell of the muck on Ned. In other words, when she saw this event in her mind it was accompanied by a smell.

On the subject of Jasmine's possible past life as a WW1 pilot; about a month ago when I saw 'Susan', she told me that Jasmine had given her a graphic description of falling out of her Camel plane which included experiencing "bubbles and blood in my mouth" and "noises in my body" when she hit the ground.

'Susan' commented that she didn't think it possible for a young child to make something like that up and I agreed.

As always, your thoughts are welcome.

Welcome ciruela!

Angelcat :)

11. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

All I can say is that every bit sounds very convincing. :thumbsup: I hope you'll continue to keep us updated!

Karoliina

12. Angelcat

Hi Folks, 'Susan' gave me this picture yesterday. Jasmine drew it last week on an envelope that an item of post had arrived in. When she had finished it she threw it in the waste bin and went off to play in the playroom, but 'Susan' retreaved it knowing I would be interested in seeing it. I had thought Jasmine was beginning to leave her memories of WW1 behind her, but this drawing suggests she still has memories coming to the surface. I had to smile at what she wrote beside the picture! hug3.gif to everyoneAngelcat :)

Jasminepix7-1.jpg

/monthly_2009_12/Jasminepix7-1.jpg.1578765f65b2b252c8929af8f5494ffc.jpg

13. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks again for sharing Angelcat :thumbsup:

Jasmine continues to amaze me! Make sure you keep that drawing in a safe place :)

14. Angelcat

Hi Chris,Today, 'Susan' told me that on Monday evening while reading Jasmine a storybook all about naming a new baby, Jasmine commented that she liked her ('Susan's) first name but then added, "....but your real name is Karistoona." Then she whispered in 'Susan's ear "...and I'm not telling a porkie!" 'Susan' said the way Jasmine said this made her laugh. It is possible that Jasmine has heard something like this name somewhere or has made it up, but it might be a name she remembers from a pist life. I have Googled the name with both a K and a C, but zilch. Anybody out there heard of it? You're right, Chris, she is amazing.Angelcat :)P.S. I've re-scanned and enlarged Jasmine's recent picture, so that it is a bit clearer and attached it here:

newscanJaspix2.jpg

/monthly_2009_12/newscanJaspix2.jpg.c4d706572e84a065915ac74823178b1a.jpg

15. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Angelcat and thanks for coming back to this thread. :)

I was wondering if the name could've been "something to that direction", like Cristiona, or do you know if the pronounciation was very clear?

Could it be even first and last names together, like for example Carrie Stuna?

Maybe we'll never know, but at least it was an interesting example of those "little things" children say. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

16. Maxine

Maxine New Member

Hi Angelcat,

Thank you for bringing us up to date on Jasmine's latest.

Her 'bad triplane' is remarkably well drawn. What I found interesting about it is that the German cross insignia on it have straight sides.

This in accurate. I have just looked it up and it says the order for the Germans to change from the Maltese shaped cross insignia to the straight sided cross on March 17 1918. Not all older aeroplanes got changed, but new ones got the straight crosses.

If she was getting that out of a book, or from a model she had seen, or for that matter a film, she would have been MUCH more likely to have drawn the Maltese style cross, that the Germans used for most of the war, than the straight edged one she drew.

Link with photos of both types of crosses:

http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Schultz/DrI/index.html

Hope you and Jasmine and her family have a good Christmas.

17. Lady of Shalott

Lady of Shalott New Member

What an amazing story! I'm going to continue to follow this with avid interest. :)